14th March 2012, 09:02 PM
srinivasagnigundala

Which are the books available for industrial promotion officer exam conducted by APPSC? What is the syllabus for it?

i want to know about the books available for industrail promotion officer
exam conducted by appsc for the year 2012 and the detailed syllabus,
various piblications and the best book available in the market ?
thank you
srinivas

17th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the books available for industrial promotion officer exam conducted by APPSC? What is the syllabus for it?

where is available industries promotion officers books
17th March 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the books available for industrial promotion officer exam conducted by APPSC? What is the syllabus for it?

which publication is best for industrial promotional officer
20th March 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what are the books that we need to follow for industrial promotion officers with detailed syllabus ,please give the details
28th March 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

which are the books useful for ipo exam
31st March 2012, 10:41 AM
gulyam

me too want the Book details for IPO....if u have plz send the details to me mail id[email protected]
2nd April 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

what we are serching? what you are giving?

not matching with our search.

please give the correct and right information when anybody searching for something. because nobody having a own pc with net connection, you are giving question to question , searching and seraching it will hours but we are not get any thing from your network. sorry for saying this.

please co-operate which is giving the right information at right time.

thanking you
3rd April 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

please do provide the info material 2 b followed for the Industrial promotinal officer...presently iam dng my btech final cse..
3rd April 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

me too want the Book details for IPO....if u have plz send the details to me mail [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/books-available-industrial-promotion-officer-exam-conducted-appsc-what-syllabus-667083.html#ixzz1qyqP7ZSA
5th April 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

maybe you should read nearly 30 books. it is not possible to finish in time inter and degree firstyear maths physics chemistry dbms. vs Bhagath for industrial management. 6 class to 12 geography history general scince books also read for G.S
11th April 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what are the books that we need to follow for industrial promotion officers with detailed syllabus ,please give the details and model papers also.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/books-available-industrial-promotion-officer-exam-conducted-appsc-what-syllabus-667083.html#ixzz1rk6AMAiY
11th April 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

please do provide the info material 2 b followed for the Industrial promotional officer.

please tell me what are the books that we need to follow for industrial promotion officers with detailed syllabus ,please give the details and model papers also.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/books-available-industrial-promotion-officer-exam-conducted-appsc-what-syllabus-667083.html#ixzz1rkAEgV3w

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/books-available-industrial-promotion-officer-exam-conducted-appsc-what-syllabus-667083.html#ixzz1rkA1ZoCk
11th April 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what are the books that we need to follow for industrial promotion officers with detailed syllabus ,please give the details and model papers.
please do provide the info material 2 b followed for the Industrial promotinal officer

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/books-available-industrial-promotion-officer-exam-conducted-appsc-what-syllabus-667083.html#ixzz1rkBxI8mY

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/books-available-industrial-promotion-officer-exam-conducted-appsc-what-syllabus-667083.html#ixzz1rkAEgV3w
16th April 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

can u people send old q papers to [email protected] please....................
16th April 2012, 03:33 PM
ranguravi

The Detailed syllabus for this posts are given in that notification only,so go through the notification properly and according to me if u cover all those topics in that its more than sufficient, and if u want more info or material and if uare in hyderabad go to book stalls near RTC X roads you can get all material for this exam,there is different syllabus for different optional subjects you get that there accodingly.I got them .. if u are serious about this job go n search at RTC X roads..
19th April 2012, 01:05 PM
murali_yks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranguravi View Post
The Detailed syllabus for this posts are given in that notification only,so go through the notification properly and according to me if u cover all those topics in that its more than sufficient, and if u want more info or material and if uare in hyderabad go to book stalls near RTC X roads you can get all material for this exam,there is different syllabus for different optional subjects you get that there accodingly.I got them .. if u are serious about this job go n search at RTC X roads..
Hi,

Please let me know in which book shop you got the material for paper 2 (diploma standard applied science....). If u don't remember the name of the shop please let me know the landmark.

Thanks,
Murali.
19th April 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me how many people applied for industrial pramotion officer post
plz give the reply
mail :id is :[email protected]
19th April 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

plz let me know how many people applied for industrial pramotion post
19th April 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranguravi View Post
can you please provide me the book details or let me know your mobile no
19th April 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

hi ranguravi,

Please let me know in which book shop you got the book for Paper2 of Industrial Promotion Officer. If you don't remember the shop name please give the landmark.

Thanks in advance,
Murali.
19th April 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

hi ranguravi,

Please let me know from which book shop you got the book for Paper 2 of Industrial Promotional Officer (Diploma Standard Applied Science). If you don't remember the shop name please give me the landmark.

Thanks in advance,
MUrali.
19th April 2012, 08:08 PM
mks_4017

hi everyone,

Has anyone got the book for Paper 2 of Industrial Promotional Officer (Diploma Standard Applied Science)?. If yes please give me the shop name and book name or atleast the the landmark where the shop is.

Thanks in advance,
MUrali.
27th April 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

no books at all...
get intermediate MPC books and mug up
and get some managment book and chew up ...
that's all
30th April 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

In paper 2, can we select any of the 3 subjects(Applied Science,Engineering and Management) or all the subjects are compulsory??
please let me know... [email protected]
30th April 2012, 09:34 PM
nithi6003

In Paper 2, We need to choose one among the 3 subjects(Applied Science,Engineering and Management) or all the subjects are compulsory?? please reply me.. am confused!!
Thank you..
1st May 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Do we have Negative marks for a wrong answer ?
4th May 2012, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

is there any negative marking in industrial promotion officers appsc exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?