18th February 2010, 03:53 PM
mridula

Which books and model papers should I refer for preparing jnu delhi exam for MCA? Are there any important topics?

hello sir ,i m mridula, nd i m doing BCA from ghaziabad and want to do MCA from JNU delhi,so plz sir tell me hw can i prepare myself for jnu exam,which book or model test paper i should prefer and tell me some important topics also.

18th February 2010, 06:44 PM
Manjeet124

Default Re: Which books and model papers should I refer for preparing jnu delhi exam for MCA? Are there any important topics?

My friend you can get the model papers from the below links:
www.flipkart.com/jnu-mca-exam...papers/8186877568-cw23fo1ode
thehindimusic.com/.../indian-entrance-examinations-model-test-paper/
Download them from these sites......
18th February 2010, 08:12 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which books and model papers should I refer for preparing jnu delhi exam for MCA? Are there any important topics?

hii Mridula these are some of the topics as per their syllabus which have high weightage in the exam for admission to the MCA programme so these may cover the following areas of study as well as their applications:

a) Trigonometry g) Statistics & Probability

b) Modern Algebra and Matrix Theory h) Elementary Numerical Analysis

c) Theory of Equation i) Logical Ability

d) Calculus and Analytical Geometry j) Fundamentals of Computer

e) Real Analysis k) Elements of Data Structures

f) Differential Equations l) Computer Organisation

m) C Language

look dear all the topics are important and you can't risk your chances by leaving some topics so regarding books go for gupta publications they have good subject matter for MCA preparation and join a coaching class if you find it hard to get through, just attend the model test papers provided there and i am sure you will make it through the exam just concentrante on your abilities. thats it..good luck bbye
18th February 2010, 08:15 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

hii Mridula these are some of the topics as per their syllabus which have high weightage in the exam for admission to the MCA programme so these may cover the following areas of study as well as their applications:

m) C Language

look dear all the topics are important and you can't risk your chances by leaving some topics so regarding books go for gupta publications they have good subject matter for MCA preparation and join a coaching class if you find it hard to get through, just attend the model test papers provided there and keeep taking on mock tests conducted by institution like education times and careeer launcher & i am sure you will make it through the exam just concentrante on your abilities. thats it..good luck bbye
19th February 2010, 05:20 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hey Friend
RD Sharma and RS Agarwal's book are best for maths,
you can go for Aggarwal & Deepak's and book of j.c. subrahmaniam both books are complete guide for MCA entrance
20th February 2010, 01:42 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Some of the most popular MCA entrance examination books include the MCA entrance examination book writen byJ.V. Subramanyam written by V.V.K. Subburaj. or Also you can go through this websit you will find many more information about the book you need
http://www.surabooks.com.
21st February 2010, 08:47 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

some books related of mca exams are-

Mathematics:

R. S. Aggarwal – Maths XI & XII
S.L. Loni – Plane Trigonometry Part I
S.L. Loni – Co-ordinate Geometry
DoroFeev, Patapov – Elementary Math’s
Krechmar Math’s.

Physics:

H.C. Verma – Concepts of Physics Vol I and II
S.L. Loney – Dynamics of a Particle & of Rigid Bodies.

Chemistry:

NCERT – Chemistry XI & XII
I. L. Finar – Organic Chemistry-Vol I
Bahal & Bahal – Organic Chemistry.
23rd February 2010, 07:22 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

arihanth publications texts book for jnu examination preperation by amit m.agrawal is an good book for mca students
29th March 2010, 12:28 AM
pritirai

hi
1.take care of your graduation knowledge.
2. look for graduation reference books.
3. also visit New Meharauli road new Delhi. there are many book shops where you can find the books.

all the best
13th May 2010, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know that which book i should refer for my entrance exam in German and Spanish language.(1st year course).and suggest me few other general things also for this entrance.
thanks.
15th May 2010, 04:39 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can download the model papers for preparing jnu delhi exam for MCA from the link mentioned below :-

http://questionpaper.in/QuestionPaper.aspx?id=592&bn=47

prepare well for the exam.......

all the best
8th June 2010, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave to give b.a (hons)german entrance in du so what type of question will come in exam....
13th July 2010, 01:25 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friendd
You can go for the boook of "Arihant JNU MCA 10 Mock Tests" (Target MCA) "
by Amit M. Agarwal at the price of just Rs 225.

This is one of the best book for the preparation of JNU exam MCA exam.

You will also get the model test papers along with lots of theories in the book.
So go for it.All the best.
13th July 2010, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

could u plzn tell which books shuld i prefer to make preparation for mca entrance exam in jnu nd in du..........
31st July 2010, 10:55 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
nothing to worry you can get the sample paper from the following websites...
www.indiastudycircle.com
www.successcds.com
boook of "Arihant JNU MCA 10 Mock Tests is the best book
12th October 2010, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

from where can i get IP university entrance exam paper of last few year
22nd November 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir this is priyanka which books and model papers should i refer for preparing b.a(hons) in foreign language from jnu Delhi.sir, some imp. topics also provide me and plz rply me soon
30th November 2010, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Which books and model papers should I refer for preparing for MCA? Are there any important topics?
26th December 2010, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

which books and model papers should i refer for preparing b.a(hons) in foreign language from jnu Delhi.sir, some imp. topics also provide me and plz rply me soon
8th January 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

priyanka which books and model papers should i refer for preparing b.a(hons) in foreign language from jnu Delhi.sir, some imp. topics also provide me and plz rply me so
8th January 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,dis is javed humayun khan, which books and model papers should i refer for preparing b.a(hons.) part 2 in spanish language from jnu Delhi.bcoz i hve crtfcate in spanish . sir, some imp. topics also provide me and plz rply me soon
10th February 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available in mca programe.
6th March 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

which books to prefer for JNU entrance in spanish???
17th March 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

im studying from my 1st 2nd yr n 3rd yr maths book. which r r kumar n r d sharma so plz plz tell me which book should iprefer n how can crack jnu mca test??? rashmi bohra from dyal singh clg. thank you.
17th March 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me which books should iprefer 4 jnu mca test plz!!!!!!
2nd May 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

which books should i refer to for preparing for B.A in foreign lang.. in jnu?
3rd June 2011, 02:48 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

these are some of the topics as per their syllabus which have high weightage in the exam for admission to the MCA programme so these may cover the following areas of study as well as their applications:

m) C Language
2nd September 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, which books should i read to get through in ugc linguistics?
12th October 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO PREPARE FOR MCA ENTRANCE EXAMS?
22nd October 2011, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

which book i refer for preparing MCA mumbai university
15th January 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Anil. i passed my graduation from bjmc.and i had mathmatics subject in 10 2 .can i give jnu mca entrance exam.
26th May 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir want to know how to prepare for jnu mca entrance exam? Which books should i prefer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?