29th August 2010, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Which books to refer for EKT exam for Aeronautical Engineering? Syllabus of the exam?

i want to join in iaf. so i planned to write ekt .so i want some particular books for aeronautical engineering .And books for general syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for EKT exam?
  2. List of good books for EKT exam and SSB exam(ECE)?
  3. List of Books should I refer for the Entrance Exam to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Books for Engineering knowledge test(EKT) exam conducted by ssb for aeuronautical engineers post
  5. Previous year papers of EKT exam?
  6. How to crack Indian Airforce EKT exam? Which books to refer for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the preparations required to clear aeronautical engineering? List of books to refer? -- [New]
  8. When is the JTU entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam? Books that I can refer?
  9. Am I eligible for AFCAT and EKT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Engineering?
  10. Which are the best books for IES preparation? What is the syllabus for ECE?
  11. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  12. How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?
  13. Which books are to be referred for GATE exam(Electronics and communication engineering)?
  14. Syllabus of Heavy Engineering Corporation Management HR Management Trainee Exam? Pattern and the books to be referred?
  15. How can I appear for DGCA exam? I am pursuing aeronautical engineering
  16. When will the IAF exam be held this year? Can I apply for EKT exam? What is the exam date?
  17. When to get the forms for EKT Exam? Date of EKT Exam? Official site for this Exam?
  18. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
13th March 2011, 10:45 PM
sumathi arumugam

Default Re: Which books to refer for EKT exam for Aeronautical Engineering? Syllabus of the exam?

You need to refer these links :
Indian Airforce EKT Sample Paper
Career in Indian Airforce
These would help you out...

I am sending the URL of the EKT test paper:--
Indian Airforce EKT Sample Paper

u can download the pdf paper from this window
14th March 2011, 08:06 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Which books to refer for EKT exam for Aeronautical Engineering? Syllabus of the exam?

Hello Friend,

You can get help from these web site links for Indian Air Force Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).

http://www.winentrance.com/EKT-Engineeri…
http://blogs.mybandra.com/2009/08/17/ind…
http://vipullimbachiya.com/?p=40&cpage=5
http://forums.techarena.in/education-car…

ALL THE VERY BEST FOR EXAMS
27th June 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to refer for EKT exam for Aeronautical Engineering? Syllabus of the exam?

please tell Which books to refer for Entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering? Syllabus of the exam?
15th January 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i m b.e cse but i want job in aerospace i can get job or not
14th January 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i am preparing for afcat1 2016.i could not find material for general egineering.can i do my exam with good score if i would collect the information from net.also to qualify afcat exam is it enough if i would prepare from the afcat book by arihant readers?am confused.please suggest.
25th June 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I completed my engineering in aeronautical engineering.. Can u tell me the syllabus for ekt in aeronautical branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?