20th May 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Books related to fashion technology in English Medium? Where can I find the books easily?

hi i am doing Diploma in Fashion Technology from punjab school technical board. All books i got in punjabi medium kindly suggest me books related Fashion Technology in English medium with some good writers. My course books are:

1). Fashion Technology
2). Social Studies
3). Self Employment and Entrepreneurship

Also tell me from where i can get my books easily. My exams are in the month of July, kindly reply as soon as possible.

Thanks(Arti Dhiman)

28th August 2011, 12:53 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Books related to fashion technology in English Medium? Where can I find the books easily?

For Fashion technology best book is
"Il Figurino di Moda"
In this book you find many topics related to basic and practical application of Fashion design illustration,from hand-creation to Fashion accessories.
22nd September 2011, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books related to fashion technology in English Medium? Where can I find the books easily?

hi my name is fattaneh ,from iran.I like fashion design .where i can master in subject
16th April 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i require some of the latest book on fashion,all the basic knowledge especially the book that gives me the knowledge about each fabric use in the garment, i do have one question about the fabric called polyster.
8th February 2013, 09:22 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

For Fashion technology best book is
"Il Figurino di Moda"
In this book you find many topics related to basic and practical application of Fashion design illustration,from hand-creation to Fashion accessories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?