18th September 2012, 12:28 AM
kirty rastogi

Which Books should I prepare for the written exam of PNB for the position of Credit Manager?

are there any specific books for the preparation of PNB written test to be held in oct2012 for the post of credit manager? if Yes plz suggest.
can any one tell from where we can get sample test papers and previous exam question papers of PNB written test for post of credit manager

29th September 2012, 03:32 PM
bhim Arora
Member+

Default Re: Which Books should I prepare for the written exam of PNB for the position of Credit Manager?

Dear Sir,

You can get

PNB Credit Manager book

Courtesy: Bukwit.com
1st October 2012, 04:55 PM
kirty rastogi

Default Re: Which Books should I prepare for the written exam of PNB for the position of Credit Manager?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhim Arora View Post
Dear Sir,

You can get

PNB Credit Manager book

Courtesy: Bukwit.com
thanks a ton sir for your reply
I would also like to know if there are any sample papers available for the same. plz reply

Regards
7th April 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I m preparing for ongc finance officer post pls give me detailed syllabus for the same and also suggest some books for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?