28th August 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Which books should I read to prepare for the entrance of DM Cardiology after MD in Medicine?

Which books should I read to prepare for the entrance of DM cardiology after md in medicine?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for MDS entrance?
  2. When to get forms for AFMC Exam?
  3. Which books should I read to prepare for the entrance of National Law University? What type of question papers should I refer?
  4. How to do fellowship in Non Invasive cardiology in India?
  5. How to read the Books to prepare for the Exams being a candidate having financial problem?
  6. How to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance of Pune University? Which books to be read?
  7. Is it necessary to prepare for Mahdyamik from various books? How to use books properly?
  8. How to prepare for TNPSC exam? Books to be read?
  9. How to prepare for MBA entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  10. How to prepare for AIIMS PG entrance exam at UG level? Books to be referred?
  11. How should I prepare for entrance exam for admission in advertising and public relation? Which books to read for the exam? Previous years question papers for the exam?
  12. Which medical college is the best to become a doctor as a cardiologist?
  13. Is there any medical related courses other than MBBS ,BDS,Indian System of medicine and BSc(Bioscience)? Can I do specialization like Neurology, Nephrology, cardiology after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any Diploma courses available in Cardiology on 12th basis?
  15. List of Aeronautics colleges available in India? How can I get admission? I'm a student of electronics and communication
  16. How to prepare for HPAS preliminary exam? Which books are to be read?
  17. Books to be read to prepare for BFTech entrance exam from NIFT?
  18. List of colleges with fee expense which offer MBBS and MD in Cardiology in Abroad? -- [New]
17th April 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I read to prepare for the entrance of DM Cardiology after MD in Medicine?

I am 41 yrs.associate proff medicine at gov't medical college sagar.I want to do dm in cardiology.how and from where to prepare.also where can I apply and get benefited through sponsored seats.kindly reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?