7th October 2020, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is better to study in an MBA program for a BA graduate?

Hi, I am a BA graduate and secured 56% marks. I have done with PCB stream. Now, I am interested to study MBA program. Can I know which branch is better for me to study in an MBS program?

15th October 2020, 07:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is better to study in an MBA program for a BA graduate?

After completing BA, you can choose some of the evergreen streams of MBA.

HR, Finance and Marketing are the evergreen streams of MBA that you can choose for your bright career. You can choose anyone among them.

In Marketing, you will be taught to promote your products through Advertisements. Just because, advertisements play a key role in success of products.

In Finance, you will be mostly taught with investments, balance sheets of MNCs. Whether investment is profitable or not, etc.

HR stands for Human Resource Management. Through this stream, you can get job in Placement Cell, Recruitment Companies, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?