2nd August 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

In which branch can I do B.Ed after completion of B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?

I have done my B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology. Am I eligible for doing B.Ed.? If I am eligible for B.Ed., then which subject I should I opt as my specialization in B.Ed? And, which all subjects would I be able to teach after B.Ed?

3rd June 2023, 10:31 AM
eduking

Default Re: In which branch can I do B.Ed after completion of B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?

You can pursue B.Ed in biological sciences subjects based on a B.Sc biotechnology. The majority of the subjects in biotechnology course is based on biology and you must have knowledge of anatomy, physiology, genetics, biochemistry, etc like subjects, which are taught at the school level.

Hence, you are surely eligible for B.Ed admission without any doubt. Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam so that you can get admission to your choice of college.
30th June 2023, 11:57 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

Default Re: In which branch can I do B.Ed after completion of B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?

After completing B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology, you can pursue a B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) degree to become a teacher. B.Ed is a professional degree program that prepares individuals for a career in teaching. While B.Ed programs typically cover a wide range of subjects, including general education courses, pedagogy, and teaching methodologies, you can choose a specific teaching subject based on your academic background.

Considering your background in Biotechnology, you can opt for the following teaching subject or branch for B.Ed:

1. Biological Sciences: Many B.Ed programs offer specialization in Biological Sciences or Life Sciences. This specialization would align well with your background in Biotechnology and would prepare you to teach biology-related subjects in schools.

By pursuing a B.Ed degree with a specialization in Biological Sciences, you can gain the necessary pedagogical skills and knowledge to teach biology, biotechnology, and related subjects at the secondary or higher secondary level.

It's important to note that the availability of specific subject specializations may vary between different universities or colleges offering B.Ed programs. Therefore, it is recommended to research the B.Ed programs offered by various institutions and check their course curriculum and specialization options to find the one that best matches your academic interests and career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?