3rd May 2012, 10:45 AM
ramanifs

Which branch can I get after scoring 134 in entrance test?

i scored 134 in the entrance test. which branch can i hope to get

31st August 2015, 12:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch can I get after scoring 134 in entrance test?

In the query, neither you have mentioned the name of entrance exam nor the course in which you want to admission on the basis of your score that is 134 marks, then how could we help you in this case.

As far as I think, you must have appeared in the Joint Entrance examination Mains and have scored 134 marks in it. This year the cut off marks for the general category was 105 marks in JEE mains exam. If you have good percentage of marks in 10+2 then you can get admission in good government engineering college with combined result of JEE mains score and 10+2 % of marks.

If you belong to SC/ST category then you may admission in National Institute of Technology also. You can get streams of engineering like Civil engineering, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering. You can select the one as per your interest and career goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?