10th May 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Which branch of engineering is better if I want to get rich?

which branch of engineering is better if i want to rich?...please tell me which one s it

15th May 2012, 06:06 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which branch of engineering is better if I want to get rich?

HI

Engineering is that stream of Science which deals with the Research and Development in the field of Technology.

This is spread in many sections and streams like Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Aeronautics, Information and Technology, Computer Science Engineering and many more...

All these streams have their own importance's in everybody lives.

Coming to your question as to which Engineering branch you should go for in order to become rich.

I would say that as such no branch is ever taken with this thing in mind. If you become a good engineer and serve the society then automatically you would become successful and then money would automatically be attracted.

Supposedly I would be explaining a few things about the streams :--

1. ECE, CSE and IT are the three streams which you can do and practice while sitting inside an AC room. Its comfortable and required more of mental labor than Physical.

2. Civil, Mechanical and EEE are the ones which would need you on site and so it requires physical labor as well. Mind it mental labor is needed in this also.

Thus ECE I would say is the top branch as of now as we can see the latest trends in all the Electronic gadgets, watches, play stations, mobiles, Tablets, etc..

Thus it basically promises a strong future if you study the course well.

Rest you need to take up Engineering in the stream which interests you the most. You would do your best in that only.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
15th May 2012, 06:13 PM
Bhargav.student

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is better if I want to get rich?

Dear Friend ,
First try to choose the branch in which you are really interested in and if you join the same as per interest , the career opportunities are yours . There are plenty of opportunities n jobs in any field if you are interested n passionate in that field .

Anyway as per my knowledge n current trend I suggest Mechanical Engineering is the best dept because the number of core companies n core jobs are more as compared to other departments . And also the opportunities in public sector is more for Mechanical and it is evergreen field with no fluctuations .
15th May 2012, 07:20 PM
kinnarnara

hi,
agriculture engneering

Dear now in present era,
Agriculture engineering is best to become a rich person.
I hope you will join it.
15th May 2012, 07:49 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Which branch of engineering is better if I want to get rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which branch of engineering is better if i want to rich?...please tell me which one s it

hello friend,

As all the branches of Engineering is good, But among these branches there are some branches in which you can earn a lot of money.

THESE BRANCHES ARE LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCES AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
These are the branches which has a large scope and has large money in them.

Among all these branches ME is the evergreen branche of the engineering. a candidate that is passed with ME is always adjusted anywhere, and such a candidate never fails in life.

thanks
15th May 2012, 09:04 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Engineering is the field of creativity and interest in which field you are going to become engineer it depends upon your interest. Every engineering branch has its scope in their different areas but in payment point of view these are some branches: 1.Aeronautical engineering 2.Aerospace engineering 3.Mechanical engineering 4.Electrical engineering 5.Civil engineering these are the top five branches in engineering in which you can earn good money thank you......
15th May 2012, 11:04 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
The list of course which engineering students can apply for are as follows......

Civil
Electrical
Electronics
Electronics & Telecommunication
IT
Computer science
Aeronautical & etc........
Now this depends upon you to choose better for your carrier & after taking the stream in which you can do better performance ,
to became rich you have to struggle in your life & prove your self & if you will hire by company then you should give you 100% effort then you can get high salary & with a high status.

Good luck,............
22nd May 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

is mechanical engineering good for girls to cope up and to earn
22nd May 2012, 08:04 PM
sharmila mani

Hi ,

First of all the selection of branch is depend upon our interest ,
as per my opnion CSE ,IT is better because it is easy to learn and understanding
and job oppurtunities are also better because todays life somany companies offer jobs based on particularly programming languages like c etc even the student belongs to ECE
31st August 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

how are IT branch in engineering. please sir help me.
13th May 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is better for aeronautical engineering
5th July 2013, 11:04 AM
harishbanu

Hai, every branch of engineering makes you rich but the time takes to that is different . Based on your mentality you can prefer your branch.Those branches
EEE ,Mechanical ,Civil:- This branch may gives you a government job , this kind of people will become rich step by step process.
ECE and CSE:-This branches students can get private and create job, so then get huge salaries so these people can become rich fastly.
MME and Chemical :- This branches students can get jobs in both fields easily ,these are raising branches , they can get good salaries without any competition .These people also become rich easier then government.
At final stages EEE,Mechanical,Civil are become most rich because they have permanent jobs where as ECE and CSE have temporary job they can loose at any time.
5th July 2013, 07:47 PM
neha katna

Quote:
[i think civil engineering is better and another is cse(computer science)]
6th July 2013, 03:56 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

I would say that as such no branch is ever taken with this thing in mind. If you become a good engineer and serve the society then automatically you would become successful and then money would automatically be attracted.

Supposedly I would be explaining a few things about the streams :--

1. ECE, CSE and IT are the three streams which you can do and practice while sitting inside an AC room. Its comfortable and required more of mental labor than Physical.

2. Civil, Mechanical and EEE are the ones which would need you on site and so it requires physical labor as well. Mind it mental labor is needed in this also.

all the best...
Thus ECE I would say is the top branch as of now as we can see the latest trends in all the Electronic gadgets, watches, play stations, mobiles, Tablets, etc..

Thus it basically promises a strong future if you study the course well.

Rest you need to take up Engineering in the stream which interests you the most. You would do your best in that only.
9th July 2013, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
In Engineering course you can find the three better top courses that have good scope in future. To become rich you must get a job in top companies after engineering.So,I suggest you to choose any of the following branches to have a good job opportunities.
**Courses :
-->Computer Science Engineering
-->Electronics and Communication Engineering
-->Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
**Computer Science Engineering :
This is a entirely a software course based on programming languages like C,C++,Java,etc...,You can learn how to develop a software in this course.
-->Job Opportunities :
1.Infosys
2.Wipro
3.IBM
4.HCL
5.TCS
6.Intel

**Electronics and Communication Engineering :
In this course you will mainly learn about the electronic components and circuits. But you need to develop communication skills to get a job after completing the course. After completing the course you can find job opportunities in both software and hardware fields.
-->Job Opportunities :
1.ECIL
2.BHEL
3.NTPC
4.ISRO
5.BSNL
6.DRDO

**Electronics and Electrical Engineering :
This course entirely concentrates on the electronics and electrical analysis. You can find good job opportunities in both government and private sectors
-->Job Opportunities :
1.Transco
2.Genco
3.Electricity Department
4.NTPC
5.KTPC
6.Manufacturing of Electronic Devices.

You can also choose Mechanical Engineering if you are interested you can also find good job opportunities in the Mechanical fields.
My Sincere advice is choose a course in which you are interested and try to do hard work to score good percentage in engineering, then you can be placed in the campus placements or you can find good job opportunities in the top companies.
ALL THE BEST
21st August 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

How much salary i got when i do mechanical engineering from iit-kanpur???
23rd August 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I READ ALMOST ALL THE SUGGESTION ABOUT THE CORRECT WAY TO SELECT ENGG. BRANCH BUT ALL THE TIME I FOUND THE SAME-"select as per ur interest".BUT I THINK TODAY INTEREST DOES NOT OCCUR FOR A GOOD JOB..M I RIGHT??
23rd August 2013, 09:08 PM
gkshivaraj0055
Member+

hi........!

First try to choose the branch which you are interested in and you can join the same per interest, the career opportunities are yours. There are plenty of opportunities in any fields if you are interested in passionate fields.

Any way as per my knowledge in current trend. I suggest you to do mechanical engineering is the best dept because the number of core companies in core jobs are more as compared to the other department.

And also the opportunities in public sector is more for Mechanical and it is ever green field with no fluctuations. All this streams have there own importance. Coming to your question as to which engineering branch you should go for in order to become rich.

I would say that as such no branch is ever taken with things in mind. If you become a good engineer and serve the society then automatically you will become successful and then money would automatically attracted to you.

This is a entirely a software course based on programming language like: C,C++,JAVA,etc....... You can learn how to develop a software in this course.
Job opportunities:

# INFOSYS
# WIPRO
# IBM
# HCL
# TCS
# INTEL

@ Electronic and Communication Engineering:
Job opportunities:

# ECIL
# BHEL
# NTPC
# ISRO
# BSNL
# DRDO

@ Electronic and Electrical Engineering:
Job Opportunities :

# TRANSCO
# GENCO
# ELECTRICITY DEPARTMENT
# NTPC
# KTPC
# MANUFACTURING of ELECTRONIC DEVICES.

@ BEST OF LUCK @
23rd August 2013, 10:36 PM
sauravdash

sir,
it actually depend on you and devotion for your branch. But in actually practice if i would like to tell that for earning quick money computer science , mechanical &electronic and telecommunication is better option to get richer very short period of time.
thank you !!!
23rd August 2013, 10:37 PM
sauravdash

sir,
it actually depend on you and devotion for your branch. But in actually practice if i would like to tell that for earning quick money computer science , mechanical &electronic and telecommunication is better option to get richer very short period of time.
thank you !!!
24th August 2013, 12:01 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

List of Best Engineering Branches :

Information Technology

Computer Science

Electrical Engineering

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Aeronautical Engineering

Biomedical Engineering

Automobile Engineering

Biotechnology

Civil Engineering

Dairy Technology

Environmental Engineering

Food Technology

Marine Engineering

Genetic Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Mining Engineering

NAno Technology

Robotic Engineering

Software Engineering

Telecommunication Engineering

Textile Engineering

Thermal Engineering
24th August 2013, 01:51 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
dear friend

as you want to get rich through engineering, i would advice you to go for the course which you are interested in, if you are master of subject of your choice then also you will be rich,

now a days in engineering you can go for either mechanical engineering, technical or telecommunication, there are lots of jobs in these sector, you can join core companies as well as psu's in these sector,

they are providing a good salary, and most of all deciding part of your carrier is college or institute which you join , if you go with iit you will definitely get a high package.

if you have a knowledge of languages like java.c++, etc then it adds a value in your cv,

all the best
24th August 2013, 02:04 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
dear friend

as you want to get rich through engineering, i would advice you to go for the course which you are interested in, if you are master of subject of your choice then also you will be rich,

now a days in engineering you can go for either mechanical engineering, technical or telecommunication, there are lots of jobs in these sector, you can join core companies as well as psu's in these sector,

they are providing a good salary, and most of all deciding part of your carrier is college or institute which you join , if you go with iit you will definitely get a high package.

if you have a knowledge of languages like java.c++, etc then it adds a value in your cv,

all the best
24th August 2013, 05:46 PM
rajendherrgukt

Red face Re: Which branch of engineering is better if I want to get rich?

Dear friend,

whatever the branch it is ,
If your aim is to become rich for that you should get a good job in a huge company or else you can start your own business after b-tech.
according to me ,It depends on the following
you strive to get good concept and communication skills,be prepared for to do anything after your under graduation.
even if you don't get your desired branch you don't have to worry,excel in given branch
25th August 2013, 01:23 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Best Engineering Courses:

Aeronautical Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Agricultural Engineering

Biotechnology

Civil Engineering

Computer Science Engineering

Food Technology

General Engineering

Genetic Engineering

Information Technology

Marine Engineering

Nano Technology

Robotic Engineering

Software Engineering

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Nano Technology

Textile Engineering

All the best...........
30th August 2013, 07:17 PM
reshma_p26
Member+

HELLO FRIEND,
TAKING MONEY INTO CONSIDERATION,I THINK Civil Engineering IS THE BEST BRANCH.
OTHER BRANCHES ARE ALSO HELPFUL IN MONEY POINT OF VIEW,THAT ARE:
IT
COMPUTER SCIENCE
MECHANICAL
ELECTRONICS

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
30th August 2013, 11:26 PM
mishrarozi

HI

Some branch of engineering is better if I want to get rich.

1.Marine Engineering
2.Genetic Engineering
3.Mechanical Engineering
4.Aeronautical Engineering
5.Chemical Engineering
6.Civil Engineering
7.Computer Science Engineering
8.Environmental Engineering.

Thank you-------------------
31st August 2013, 12:34 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Quote:
Hi,

It purely depends on your choice of interest too, there is a saying, dont go for the money, let money follow you. Dont run for the success, do hard work , success will come after you as well as money.

dear friend, let me tell you some of the good engineering branch, but choose a branch on the basis of your interests rather than groping for money, because it is you who decide your future.

>>Every branch has its own good and bad points,but you must see also the potential growth opportunity in future.

>>Some of the best paid employees are from software giant companies:-

Computer science/IT

Microsoft

Google

Facebook

Amazon

>>For computer engineers, you have to be good at mathematics, algorithms and logic.you can go for software companies and higher studies as well.

Mechanical/CIVIL :

>>These are also one of the core engineering branches, the oldest and comprehensive where you can get best PSU jobs in companies like:-

PDIL (PROJECTS & DEVELOPMENT OF INDIA LTD)

BHEL (BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRONICS LTD)

HPCL (HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD)

BPCL (BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD)

IOCL (INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD)

EIL (ENGINEERS INDIA LTD)

SAIL (STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD)

BDL (BHARAT DYNAMICS LTD)

GAIL (GAS AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD)

BARC (BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE)

NALCO (NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY LTD)

Vizag Steels

NTPC (NATIONAL THERMAL POWER CORPORATION)

so, choose wisely, these are good opportunities to work with companies, but also there are some emerging new branch like ECE, electrical and telecommunications,biotechnology, automobile etc.

Select wisely, take a career of your choice, and do well.

Regards,

yash
31st August 2013, 07:05 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

I can not say you that you can earn more money through one branch of engineering and not through others.

Because each and every branch in Engineering course is having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Only thing that you need to develop is strong subject knowledge and communication skills to grab golden opportunities which will provide you top salaries in the Market.

Some of the popular specializations in Engineering course are
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Robotics
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Computer Science Engineering
Information Technology
Aeronautical Engineering
Petro Chemical Engineering,
Chemical Engineering etc.

In general, IT sector offer good amount of salaries to the candidates. This is possible only when there is good boom for software field in India.

In that case CSE and IT branches are good choice for you. Hiring and Firing is common in this sector.

If you want to have the job opportunities as ever green, then the following will be good for you,
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Don't concentrate on salary from now itself. Try to get the subject knowledge and know the business things.

Decide upon yourself that for which industry you are suitable and in that industry which are the best companies for you.

Match yourself with the needs of industry. Then you will easily get the job.

Wish you all the best.
11th September 2013, 01:42 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

List of Best Engineering Courses:

Agricultural Engineering

Biotechnology

Aeronautical Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Food Technology

General Engineering

Genetic Engineering

26th June 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an automobile engineer and want to work in companies like ford an audi.i got mechanical branch in bms college of engineering which is in banglore.and also i got seat for mechanical branch in nit raipur so where i should start my btech pleas help me????....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?