19th July 2014, 03:16 AM
Curious Child

Which branch of engineering should I choose? I am good at sketching and computers

I am good at sketching and computers. Which branch of Engineering should I choose?

19th July 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch of engineering should I choose? I am good at sketching and computers

Which college should i choose After passing Diploma with 76.24% for mechanical engineering?
19th July 2014, 01:48 PM
suresh_batra

Default Re: Which branch of engineering should I choose? I am good at sketching and computers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious Child View Post
I am good at sketching and computers. Which branch of Engineering should I choose?
You can go for Mechanical engineering which involves both things. Some of the better colleges/universities which you should look for admission in this field are: NIT, ICFAI, Lovely Professional University, IMT,....etc. as they have got better infrastructure and provide good education facilities as well.
You should check the eligibility criteria to get into one of these universities by going through their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?