6th October 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Which branch in graduation helps to get settled in life after completion of studies?

Which branch in graduation helps to get settled in life after completion of studies? Can you please guide me with the best suggestion which I can follow up? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after 10th? Should I do diploma or join college?
  2. What to do to get settled after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Is it impossible to work in US or UK after completing MS there? -- [New]
  5. What is the syllabus for M.Tech in EEE course?
  6. Which engineering branch I should opt for after completion of intermediate studies?
  7. What are the different higher studies option available after completion of B.Com graduation course?
  8. Which branch should I choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechatronics branch?
  9. What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?
  10. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What should I do after completion of B.Sc General degree?
  12. Should I opt for job or go for further studies after completion of my engineering in CSE?
  13. Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?
  14. Can I do MBA IT after B.Sc Biotech? Will I get a job in future?
  15. What should I do after completion of graduation for higher studies?
  16. Steps followed to apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma ET branch with 72 percentage marks?
  17. List of exams for which I am eligible after completion of B.Tech or graduation? I am a student of electronics and communication branch -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether training on Embedded Systems is better option for 2nd year student?
7th October 2017, 11:34 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which branch in graduation helps to get settled in life after completion of studies?

If you are a commerce branch student
>> Then you should go for BBA followed by MBA from reputed institute like IITs ,Amity, Jaipuria college.
>> A commerce background student can also go for the CA preparation by clearing CPT stage examination.
>> Commercial banking sector, insurance company, Financial broker, accountant are also hired in different companies after graduation in commerce.

A science background student has a wide scope and can go for many reputed jobs like statistical, engineering, technical field.
Thus all branch of education is good ,it depends of choice of selection and interest in branch.
7th October 2017, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch in graduation helps to get settled in life after completion of studies?

List out the central institutes to continue higher studies after graduation in agricultural science?
7th October 2017, 07:02 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

It totally depends on your interest towards that particular graduation course.

If you are having keen interest towards engineering and technology, then better choose for B.Tech or B.E. to build up your career.

But if you are interested in Science but not that much and limited to theory knowledge only, then B.Sc. would be best choice for you.

Likewise, Commerce interested candidates can go in B.Com or BBA field.

Law interested candidates can choose LLB course.

While medical field interested candidates can choose BDS, MBBS, or BHMS.

So, a candidate must choose his/her stream wisely after passing High School and Intermediate.

Then only, you will love your job and earn internal peace with satisfaction in life.
8th October 2017, 12:43 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

It totally depends upon your career goal and ambition. There are numerous course options available at bachelor's degree level which you can give your a settled life. In India generally government jobs are considered as jobs with security and stability.

You can pursue your bachelor's degree in stream of your choice to become eligible for entrance exams like:

UPSC entrance exams like Civil Services exam, Combined Defence Services, CAPF exam.

State Public Service Commission exam.

IBPS PO CWE exam.

IB ACIO exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?