13th September 2012, 10:26 PM
tanavi678

Which branch in MBA program should I opt for? I am a B.E graduate

Hi,
I am a B.E. graduate and I have a work experience of 2 years in technical Support field in ITES.
I want to pursue my MBA from a good institute for better job options.which branch in MBA program should I opt for?

15th November 2012, 06:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch in MBA program should I opt for? I am a B.E graduate

Being an engineering graduate, MBA degree in operations or systems will be suitable. Engineering graduates can opt for HR or IT subjects too. All specialization streams have own benefits. Selection among this can be done according to your interest. Qualifying CAT exam with good marks enables you to join any reputed institute.
4th April 2015, 07:18 PM
sanspeur

MBA program is an add up to your career and future scope in job perspective.
As being engineering graduate I would like to suggest that you should go for HR or It field in your MBA course .
As there is eqaul importance of every field in the MBA .
So it depend upon the student to student in selecting the field best suited for him as per his skill and interest.

I would like to suggest that you should either go for hr or operation field as per your past experience and qualification you can excel well in these field.
4th April 2015, 07:19 PM
sanspeur

MBA program is an add up to your career and future scope in job perspective.
As being engineering graduate I would like to suggest that you should go for HR or It field in your MBA course .
As there is eqaul importance of every field in the MBA .
So it depend upon the student to student in selecting the field best suited for him as per his skill and interest.

I would like to suggest that you should either go for hr or operation field as per your past experience and qualification you can excel well in these field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?