13th October 2014, 12:54 PM
Srushti Chalke

Which branch should I select between science and commerce? I want to become a collector

I want to become a collector. Can you tell me which branch I should select science or commerce. I want my dream come true.

9th January 2015, 11:52 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which branch should I select between science and commerce? I want to become a collector

You can select any one of these two branches depending on your interest.
But there are lots of other aspects related to civil services, it's not just science/commerce matters. You first need to focus on your 11th and 12th, score good marks and get admission in a good college. After that start planning for civil services.

Just to keep your enthusiasm high, you can read monthly magazines like Wizard, CSR, India year Book etc.

Also read at least one english newspaper daily to improve your vocabulary and writing skills.

19th January 2015, 11:39 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which branch should I select between science and commerce? I want to become a collector

You can select any one these two branches depending on your interest.
But there are lots of other aspects related to civil services, it's not just science/commerce matters. You first need to focus on your 11th and 12th, score good marks and get admission in a good college. After that start planning for civil services.

Just to keep your enthusiasm high, you can read monthly magazines like Wizard, CSR, India year Book etc.

Also read atleast one english newspaper daily to improve your vocabulary and writting skills.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?