9th June 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Which branch should I select if I am a girl between a core subject, software subject, Civil and Mechanical?

am a girl.am confuse to decide that what branch should i opt.is core stubject or software subject or civil or mech is better

4th August 2011, 11:47 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Which branch should I select if I am a girl between a core subject, software subject, Civil and Mechanical?

There is nothing to be confused. Now a days girls are in every field and are even working harder than men. Engineering is a craze that is on every one's mind.

If you want to opt for core subject then you can choose any one of them. There are many girls doing graduation in civil and mechanical engineering even in the institutions like IIT's. The future perspectives in the core branches are also good if you want to do further studies and aspire to be an IES or IAS then it will help you to get there.

If you have interest in software and IT sectors then you can opt for Computer Science ang engineering or IT engineering.

So, its nothing about being a boy or a girl. You can choose branch for according to your interest.
15th December 2011, 01:56 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which branch should I select if I am a girl between a core subject, software subject, Civil and Mechanical?

hi i am happy to say you ;you have select a branch depends on your intrest but all branches are not so easy to pass and not so hard also and in my opinion civil engineering has good future among branches and all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?