5th May 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Which branch should I take after passing 12th? Which is better among Electronics, Computer Science and IT?

Which branch sholud i take after 12th? Which is the better among Electronics, Computer Science and Information Technology?
Please indicate me with appropriate answer

Related Questions:
  1. Placements for CSE and ECE branches? What is the maximum salary offered?
  2. Am I eligible for Bharat Electronics special test after passing B.Tech Information Technology?
  3. Which is more difficult branch, Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science?
  4. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC?
  5. Which branch is better between Computer Science and Electroincs & Communications Engineering in B.Tech?
  6. What are the probables of getting electronics or computer science branch after scoring 7168 AIR and 1168 in Womens category?
  7. What branch should I go for after passing 12th science?
  8. Which branch is better between Electronics and Electronics & Telecommunications after scoring 77% in 12th?
  9. Which branch would be preferable for me to prepare for UPSC after 12th std? Is computer science and engineering a good option?
  10. Which branch should I go for in M.Tech if I am graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  11. Can I apply for IES exam after passing electronics and computer branch and engineering from MBM college Jodhpur?
  12. How to join IBM from summer training after passing computer science branch?
  13. Am i eligible for CA-CPT after completing 3 years polytechnic in electronics with computer science branch
  14. Which is the best course in diploma engineering?
  15. Can I do civil engineering after passing 12th science with PCM and computer science -- [New]
  16. Previous years question papers and syllabus of Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL) of computer science branch?
  17. Should I opt for computer science or electronics in internal counseling
  18. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2012, 10:00 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Which branch should I take after passing 12th? Which is better among Electronics, Computer Science and IT?

Electronics is the best branch as compared to Computer Science and IT.It is because-
1.It is the most flourishing field in modern world .
2.The scope of this field in public sector is higher as compared to CSE and IT.
3.Through this branch ,one can opt for core as well as IT companies.
4.One can enter into excellent institutes like NPCIL and ISRO through this branch.
5.One can give IES exam with Electronics branch.
24th July 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch should I take after passing 12th? Which is better among Electronics, Computer Science and IT?

which branch should i take in engineering among cse, ece or IT??
19th March 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

which branch should i take among me and cs ,and why?
19th March 2013, 07:40 PM
rritusharma

hello friend
nowdays electronics is in scope
and it so offers so many opportunities and jobs
and it also depend upon your choice and interest ...as my advice you should go for electronics and IT is also good you can also go for that
19th March 2013, 08:54 PM
raj bn

The placements for all the three branches are good. And also the companies like Google, Infosys, Amazon, Flipkart, IBM etc come for placements and select graduates from all three branches. Salary Packages for these branches are high (about 6 to 20 lakhs per annum).

But to be specific you can consider CS or even IS as it is has more scope in all the IT companies. you will study subjects like C programming , Java , OS and Android in CS or IS Branch.
2nd June 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me which is better choice ?studying IT(integreted duel degree M.tech) or CS in NIT bhopal college.
30th April 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which branch should I take after passing 12th? Which is better among Electronics, Computer Science and IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which branch should i take after 12th? Which is the better among Electronics, Computer Science and Information Technology?
Please indicate me with appropriate answer
Bhai sahab,
take computer science any day.
I'm a 2nd year electronics student 2012 course under pune university.Ive repented far and long that i should have taken any branch other than this one.
i took electronics because i was a management student and did not have enough money to get into comp.
I'm in a college where only 4 core companies come.only 4 electronic students get selected in core companies.rest go into IT ones.
but,naturally it and comp guys get more preference over us.
further, cost of 1 single practical lab equipment is 3 lakh in our college.
we students always have the fear of operating on it since any damage will be accompanied by a fine.as a result we flunk in the exams.
our college dropout and year down rate is 50%.
so,
work hard!get into comp branch through merit!
jo diktha hai vo biktha hai

yours sincerely,
your well-wisher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?