9th August 2012, 01:42 PM
Gstjee

Which branch should I take in B.Tech if I am interested in Laser, Weapons, Electric Current Product

Which branch i should take in b.tech,i am interested in laser,weapons,ELectric current product and some science fiction programme and product.and which company give me high package in above all filed.

17th March 2013, 11:44 PM
krrishh_002

Thumbs up Re: Which branch should I take in B.Tech if I am interested in Laser, Weapons, Electric Current Product

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gstjee View Post
Which branch i should take in b.tech,i am interested in laser,weapons,ELectric current product and some science fiction programme and product.and which company give me high package in above all filed.
See whatever you specified like weapon design , electric circuit production etc etc. Its a product requires different engineers to produce. Like if we consider designing a weapon, Design is done by a mechanical person and The automated part will be having programming done by a Computer science student and that circuit is designed by a Electrical student.

No 1 engineer make a whole product. Think about which subjects you like.

Liking is Different and Willing to design , make, is different.

A engineer must be having a willingness to how to modify it how to make it even better. Just like something is not enough.

now do you want to design & produce? make electric circuits? or want to make programmings?

Now think of your self and Post if you got any doubts.

Salaries will be always good if your good at your work!

All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?