27th May 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Which branch or specialization should one opt for B.Tech after Diploma in ETC?

I completed my 3 years regular full time Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication. So, which engineering branch can apply for BE or B.Tech? Should I apply for ETC only or can I change my branch?

29th May 2019, 08:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch or specialization should one opt for B.Tech after Diploma in ETC?

1. When you have done diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering then you should go for this stream only in Bachelor's degree in technology or engineering. It will be beneficial for you.

2. You must apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test for admission in second year of engineering course. You are also eligible for IIT admission through JEE exam.
30th May 2019, 03:49 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Which branch or specialization should one opt for B.Tech after Diploma in ETC?

If you want to get admission in the lateral entry to B.Tech on the basis of your diploma then yes you have to continue the B.tech also with the same branch as you studied in your Diploma.

<> Lateral entry to B.Tech scheme is intended to admit meritorious diploma holders to second year of B.Tech courses to acquire a degree is engineering. Students entering directly through lateral entry, complete their engineering in 3 years/ 6 semesters.

<> Exam Procedure, branch or specialization and the degree everything remains the same for the applying candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?