14th December 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Which are the branches in MS for Mechanical engineers? Universities offering the course?

i want to join ms in us so i want to know about the branches in M.S for mechanical engineers
and about the universities offering that courses and about the examinations which i have to attend and about the new pattern of GRE and about how to identify the fake universities like "trivally"

Related Questions:
  1. India's best universities offering PG programme in Pharmacy? What is the scope of different branches in PG?
  2. Which are the companies offering internship for mechanical engineers
  3. Whcih are the companies offering internships in Bangalore for mechanical engineers
  4. Universities offering M.Tech Distance Course for Electrical Engineers?
  5. What are the companies offering graduation engineering trainee for mechanical engineers
  6. Universities offering MS in US in Mechanical?
  7. Best specialization to study in Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th student?
  8. List of Indian/Foreign universities offering M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  9. How much score we should have in GRE to get the scholarship in good universities? -- [New]
  10. Universities offering Ph.D in different branches of physics after doing MSc in Physics
  11. Companies offering jobs to Mechanical students?
  12. Branches in ME after be BE mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  14. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  16. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  17. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  18. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
7th February 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the branches in MS for Mechanical engineers? Universities offering the course?

i am perusing my BE in mechanical dept , let me know the different branches for MS in germany
2nd January 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the branches in MS for Mechanical engineers? Universities offering the course?

can i do ms from us aftr scoring 53.62 % in B.E mechanical
14th March 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do ms from us aftr scoring 53.62 % in B.E mechanical
No Not at all, you dont have any chance to go for MS. please mind it...
18th June 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

which branch have good scope in future in mechanical engineering in usa and i scored 71% in btech mech 300 in gre 6 band in ielts
18th June 2014, 06:22 PM
nithinillendula

i secured 71% in my btech mech ,300/340 in gre and 6/9 in ielts so which branch in mechanical has good scope in feature . i want to do ms in usa
23rd June 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to do ms in mechanical us so minimum amount required to have us and which streams in ms in mechanical in us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?