21st May 2011, 10:03 PM
Bee Zee

Is BSc(Hons) fishery a good course? Is it easy to get a job in India(especially north east region)? Difference between BSc(Hons) Fishery and BSc Fishery?

Is bsc(hons) fishery good and easy to get job in India like in north east region?And what is the difference between bsc(hons)fishery and bsc fishery?

Related Questions:
  1. Is BSc(Hons) fishery a good course? Is it easy to get a job in India(especially north east region)? Difference between BSc(Hons) Fishery and BSc Fishery?
  2. Can I do Post Graduate in Fishery if not done Graduation in Fishery?
  3. Which universities offer B.Sc in Fishery? Admission Procedure for this course?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Industrial fishery?
  5. Chemistry honours vs Fishery Science? Job opportunities and scope? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Environmental Science at JNU if completed B.Sc Fishery?
  7. Can I do B.Ed course in Swami Vivekananda University after doing BSc Fishery Science
  8. List of all the branches of agriculture courses in OUAT Bhubaneshwar Odisha? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to do PhD in Biotechnology in India for M.Sc(Fishery) candidate?
  10. Application procedure for masters in Forensic Science after B.Sc in Industrial Fish and Fishery from Calcutta University with 50% marks?
  11. Can i get scholarship for M.Sc from JRF at CUSAT?
  12. A chemistry graduate can do M.Sc in Fishery Science? What is the scope and type of jobs offered?
  13. What is the scope of fishery course after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Career opportunities and further education after Bachelor of Fisheries Science candidate?
  15. What are the examinations held for Post Graduation in West Bengal Animal and Fishery Sciences institute?
  16. What is the probable date for the interview of Fishery Field Assistant?
  17. Career opportunities for B.F.Sc candidate in India and Abroad? Starting salary for fresher?
  18. Which subject will be better for me between Entomology and Fishery for my future pursuing 3rd semester of M.Sc?
13th August 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BSc(Hons) fishery a good course? Is it easy to get a job in India(especially north east region)? Difference between BSc(Hons) Fishery and BSc Fishery?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me about compulsory subjects of bs.hons in psychology in govt college grw
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?