31st March 2017, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with 52% and 42% in PCB group eligible to apply for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course?

Hello sir, I have got 52% in 12th and 42% in PCB group. I want to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science course. Am I eligible to apply for this course?

31st March 2017, 08:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with 52% and 42% in PCB group eligible to apply for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course with the above mentioned criteria. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this Bachelor of Veterinary Science course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern with
* Physics
* Biology and
* Chemistry subjects

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in 12th Class is 50% marks. As you have secured less than what is required, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue this course.
31st March 2017, 08:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with 52% and 42% in PCB group eligible to apply for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course?

Bachelor of Veterinary Science is an undergraduate Veterinary Science Course.

The duration of this course is four and half years.

Candidate must have passed 12th class with PCB from a recognized board.

Also candidate must have obtained not less than 50% of the aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course after 12th with 52% and 42% in PCB group.
31st March 2017, 10:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course as per your qualification.

Minimum required eligibility criteria for admission in this course is pass in 10+2 /Intermediate Science Examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% for OBC/SC/ST candidates.
31st March 2017, 10:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Veterinary ( B.V.Sc ) is five year duration course with 9 semester and 6 months of internship.

Yes, you can apply for the admission in course as the eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th or appearing for examination with PCB as main paper.

The admission is offered after qualifying in entrance examination. So, you can appear for AIEEA examination conducted by ICAR. For more information visit at www.icar.org.in.
31st March 2017, 10:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Veterinary Science ( B.V.Sc ) course. The duration of course is five year.

The required eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, you can appear for examination conducted by ICAR and other universities for admission in course.
31st March 2017, 10:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Veterinary Science is an undergraduate Veterinary Science Course.

No, you are not eligible to apply for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course after 12th with 52% and 42% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

My suggestion to you is that you should apply for admission in private college probably they accept your score.
31st March 2017, 11:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to apply for BHMS course is 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to SC and ST category students.

You have to qualify one of the entrance exam to pursue this course after completing your BSc Chemistry:

All India pre medical test

All India Institute of Medical Science entrance exam

All state level common Pre Medical Entrance Examination

Delhi University entrance exam

IP University common entrance test

The entrance examination for this course includes questions from physics, chemistry, Mathematics and Biology and questions pattern is objective type based on the syllabus of 12th. So, the candidate with 52% is eligible for this course where as a candidate with few 42% is not eligible if he or she belongs to SC and ST category then only he or she can apply.
31st March 2017, 11:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Veterinary Science. As per the eligibility criteria, you must have to score minimum 50% marks in 12th standard. As you have already scored % in 12th standard, so you are eligible for this course. The course duration for Bachelor of Veterinary Science. will be 4½ Years.
1st April 2017, 12:18 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Yes. You are eligible to apply for bachelor's in veterinary science course.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with physics, chemistry and biology as a main subjects. Some well reputed institutes also demand minimum 50% in (10+2).
- You are required to appear entrance exam AIPVT (All India Pde Veterinary Test) conducted by veterinary council of India.

AIPVT Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 180
- Total Marks : 720
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme : 4 marks for each correct response.
- Negative Marking : 1 mark deducted for each wrong answer.

Job Types
- Veterinarian
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Veterinary Researcher
- Animal Care Worker
- Biological Scientist
- Veterinary Consultant
- Veterinary Technician
1st April 2017, 12:37 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission in Bachelor of Veterinary course.

The criteria to appear for examination to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

The age must be above 17 years.

As, you fulfill the above criteria to appear for examination you can appear for examination to get admission in course.
1st July 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 60 percet marks aggregate in 12th std but in pcb gp i got 43 percent can i elligible for admission for veternarry
27th July 2020, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

I got 56 % in hsc exam and scored 48% in physics, chemistry, biology,and English. Am I eligible for veterinary undergraduate course (BVSc).?
25th May 2023, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I have 49% in 12th can I gate veternary college from St category
25th May 2023, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have 49% in 12th can i gate veternary college from St category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?