12th February 2017, 10:22 PM
Tulsi Tankha

Can a 12th with Commerce pursue Psychology course after it? List of courses and colleges in Madhya Pradesh for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Commerce and after it interest in Psychology. Can I pursue Psychology course? List of courses and colleges in Madhya Pradesh for it?

16th October 2017, 03:39 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a 12th with Commerce pursue Psychology course after it? List of courses and colleges in Madhya Pradesh for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsi Tankha View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Commerce and after it interest in Psychology. Can I pursue Psychology course? List of courses and colleges in Madhya Pradesh for it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for psychology courses after completing your 10+2 in commerce stream. After 10+2 you can apply for bachelors courses in psychology like BA psychology, B.SC psychology. Here below are details regarding bachelors courses in psychology:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelor’s courses in psychology is 10+2 in any stream from government recognized board.

>> Duration of bachelors course in psychology is 3 years.

Institutes Offer Bachelors Courses in Psychology in Madhya Pradesh:-

1) Institute for Excellence in Higher Education, Bhopal

2) Government maharani Laxmi Bai Girls PG College, Indore

3) Government Hamidia Arts and Commerce College, Bhopal

4) Government Lamla Raja Girls Post Graduate College, Gwalior

5) Nobel College, Sagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?