18th September 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can a 7th grade student take admission for IAS and IPS coaching?

Can a 7th-grade student take admission for IAS and IPS coaching? Is it the right time to start the preparation now or later? Can you please suggest me the institutes in which I can enrol to start my preparation? Awaiting for the answers.

20th September 2017, 06:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 7th grade student take admission for IAS and IPS coaching?

I think it is to early to join coaching class for preparation for Civil Service examination. The coaching institutes does not offers tablet ( medicine ) so that candidates after completion of dose will qualify in examination. They can only guide you.

So, before joining any institute for preparation of examination. You must first complete all the NCERT books from VI-XIIth std, start reading newspaper, go through RSTV, LSTV etc.

If you want to join any institute for preparation it will be better to you to join while pursuing in graduation ( bachelor degree ).

For any information about Civil Service examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
20th September 2017, 08:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join any coaching institute for preparation of Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S etc.

There is no any minimum required qualification to join coaching institute.

But, I think joining coaching institute without basic prepapration is not going to be beneficial for you and is wastage of money and time.

So, first read all the NCERT books with major focus on 9th - 12th Science and 6th - 12th Social Studies.

For any information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
20th September 2017, 10:01 PM
spike.raghu

Candidates must hold a degree to apply for IAS and IPS exams. But in case of coaching you shouldn't sacrifice your basic learning like getting a degree while you prepare for IAS or IPS. You still have time for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?