12th September 2015, 01:11 PM
piasa biswas

Can anyone do internship from colleges other than home college?

Is anyone can do internship from colleges other than her home college after passing out BDS course? Internship after BDS in hospitals or college other than home college?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college to do internship in occupatiinal therapy after B.O.T?
  2. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  3. Colleges which could allow me to do internship after doing 4 years BPT degree in IVTG college of Physiotherapy?
  4. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  5. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. Is it permissible to do internship from different college while doing BDS 4th year?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. How can I tie up with Research Institutes to my college through an Internship program?
  10. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  11. Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college?
  12. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  13. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  14. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  16. Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  18. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
12th September 2015, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can anyone do internship from colleges other than home college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piasa biswas View Post
Is anyone can do internship from colleges other than her home college after passing out BDS course? Internship after BDS in hospitals or college other than home college?
Yes, you can apply for internship in other college.

List best institutes for Dental Internship in India:-

1. ESIC Dental College & Hospital, Phone: +91-11-27861033, Rohini, North Delhi,

2. Harsaran Dass Dental College, Contact No: 0522 - 2274030. Location: 26th Km. Stone, Delhi-Hapur Bypass , NH-24 Kazipura Turn , Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201302

3. I.T.S Centre for Dental Studies & Research (I.T.S-CDSR), Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

4. I.T.S. Centre for Dental Studies & Research, Delhi- Meerut Road , Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201206 Contact Email: [email protected]

5. Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital, 46/1, Site IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad, U.P. - 201 010 India Phone: +91-120-4176700
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?