5th April 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech ECE student join Indian Army?

i am a 3 year b.tech (ece) student can i join indian army

6th April 2011, 06:24 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a B.Tech ECE student join Indian Army?

Yes off course you can join Indian Army.
6th April 2011, 06:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
To join Indian Army, you may appear for CDS exam conducted by UPSC. To take the exam, you should be a graduate within the age limit of 19-24 years.
Apart from CDS, being a engineering graduate, you are also eligible to join the technical department of Indian Army as commissioned officer. The eligible age for the same is between 20-27 years.
Another way of entering Indian Army is university direct entry scheme. Through this scheme, candidates are selected for interview/SSB for recruitment in the technical branches of Indian Army. The eligible age for the same is 19-25 years.

For further information, you may refer to the official website of Indian Army as well as UPSC.
29th June 2011, 10:36 PM
anup shahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

b-tech 1year markes 66.3%
b-tech 2years markes 64.8%
20th August 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i am ece b.tech 3 rd year student ,can i join indian army directy and if than what is the procedure.
14th November 2011, 01:55 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello friend,
To join Indian Army,
you should appear for CDS exam conducted by UPSC. To take the exam, you should be a graduate within the age limit of 19-24 years.
Apart from CDS, being a engineering graduate, you are also eligible to join the technical department of Indian Army as commissioned officer. The eligible age for the same is between 20-27 years.
Another way of entering Indian Army is university direct entry scheme. Through this scheme, candidates are selected for interview/SSB for recruitment in the technical branches of Indian Army. The eligible age for the same is 19-25 years.

all the best
21st December 2011, 12:09 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Yes yes a B.tech ece student can join INDIAN ARMY.
To join in army you have to apply for NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC.
25th December 2011, 10:04 PM
joblesswork

To join Indian Army, you may appear for CDS exam conducted by UPSC. To take the exam, you should be a graduate within the age limit of 19-24 years.

For further information, you may refer to the official website of Indian Army as well as UPSC.
12th February 2012, 09:54 PM
pragati kashyap

Thumbs up Re: Can a B.Tech ECE student join Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can join Indian Army .If you take placement from college then you have to go through SSB or SSC.And if you want to apply outside campus then you have to give CDS exam and as per your rank you will get field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?