8th August 2017, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Can a BA English Honors from Vinayaka Mission University apply for Masters in DU and JNU?

I have passed BA English Honors from Vinayaka Mission University and have got final year mark sheet but I don't get graduation certificate. So, I want know can I apply for Masters in DU and JNU?

12th August 2017, 09:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BA English Honors from Vinayaka Mission University apply for Masters in DU and JNU?

Bachelor of Arts candidates from Vinayaka Mission University can apply for Master's degree in Delhi University and Jawaharlal Nehru University.

The degree of this university is valid as it is approved by:

1. University Grants Commission.

2. Ministry of Human Resource Department.

3. Distance Education council.
13th August 2017, 10:22 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a BA English Honors from Vinayaka Mission University apply for Masters in DU and JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed BA English Honors from Vinayaka Mission University and have got final year mark sheet but I don't get graduation certificate. So, I want know can I apply for Masters in DU and JNU?
Yes, you can apply for masters in DU(Delhi University ) and JNU(Jawaharlal Nehru University) after completing your graduation in Vinayak Mission University because Vinayak mission university is government recognized university and affiliate to:-

:- DEC(Distance Education Council).

:- NAAC(National Assessment and Accreditation Council).

:- Ministry of Human Resource Development.

:- UGC(University Grant Commission).

Degree completed from vinayk mission university is valid all over India in both the private as well as government sectors.

>> As you want to apply for masters in Delhi University & JNU then you have to clear the selection process then you are eligible to get admission there. Du & JNU are very reputed universities so they choose only deserving candidate for intake of new session and steps of selection process are:-

Selection procedure for DU & JNU for PG Degree Applicants:-

1). Written exam:- Based on Graduation General aptitude and general knowledge and general ability and is of objective type and as answer sheet OMR sheet is provided for participants.

2). Group Discussion & Personal Interview:- Those applicants who cleared the written exam are called for group discussion and personal interview in which also the verification of document is carried out.
13th August 2017, 07:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Candidates pursuing bachelor's degree from Vinakaya Mission University are eligible to pursue master's degree from any university or apply for various government job entrance examination. Yes, you can apply Master's degree in Delhi University and Jawaharlal Nehru University with final year marksheet.

There is no issue of validity of bachelor's degree from VMU because it has approved by University Grants Commission and Distance Education council for various courses.
14th August 2017, 10:15 PM
manjira...

Yes you can definitely apply for Post-Graduation degree in DU and JNU after completing your graduation from Vinayaka Mission University.

Vinayaka Mission Universitywas established in 1981. In 2001 it was conferred by the ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India with the recommendations of UGC, Under section 3 of the UGC Act:1956. The university is also recognized by the Distance Education Council(DEC).

For admission in DU or JNU for your post-graduation degree you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria that is set by the universities respectively.

Marksheet is mandatory during the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?