4th February 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Can a BCA holder do B.Ed from any university of Bihar

can a bca holder do bed from any university of bihar?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do? I have done BCA from Makhanlal university
  2. Should I join BCA in correspondence? I am a DCE holder
  3. How to get a job in a big company like Audi, BMW after passing 1th?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Central University being a candidate having completed 10+2 without Maths and pursuing BCA course?
  5. Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE? -- [New]
  6. List of recognized universities available for B.Ed? I'm from Hyderabad(AP)
  7. Which is better between BCA and B.Tech? I am a diploma ECE holder
  8. Which are the colleges providing lateral entry in MCA from BCA holder? What is the syllabus?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after BCA? Which subject should I take? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  11. How can I appear for Bihar Police Service after passing BCA with 70%
  12. B.A. degree from Jodhpur University is considered valid for Bihar staff selection commission?
  13. Am I eligible for the position of Teacher in Bihar Government being a Diploma holder in Information Technology?
  14. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
  15. Which are the institutes offering PG in Biotechnology in Bihar? Which private institutes should I choose?
  16. How to complete the section officer exam for university of Bihar? I have applied for the post of section officer in Bihar University?
  17. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  18. Procedure to do BCA course in Correspondence?
5th February 2014, 03:20 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a BCA holder do B.Ed from any university of Bihar

The admission will be solely based on the merit of the student and the institution which needs to be AICTE and NEET approved. If your college is approved then loan approval will be easy. You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. First of all, you need to build your resume. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?