8th February 2017, 09:38 AM
1::1

Can a BDS student of Pariyaram Medical Collage apply for Internship at other colleges of Kerala? Where should I apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying BDS under KUHS University at Pariyaram Medical Collage. I wish to do my internship in another collage in Kerala itself. Can I do that? Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Medical College, Kerala for BDS student?
  2. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  3. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  4. Which Dental Colleges in Delhi provide Rotatory Internship after completing BDS from Kerala?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for any jobs when am already doing the internship?
  6. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  7. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?
  10. Procedure for Senior internship in Kerala? List colleges offering senior internship in Kerala?
  11. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  12. How to apply for PO jobs? Can I apply if I am a Medical student?
  13. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  14. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a student of BDS course and doing Internship?
  15. Lists of Dental colleges of Kerala to do senior internship after BDS
  16. Where should a BDS student apply to do 6 months internship in Tamilnadu? Process and last date to apply for it?
  17. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  18. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
17th July 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a BDS student of Pariyaram Medical Collage apply for Internship at other colleges of Kerala? Where should I apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying BDS under KUHS University at Pariyaram Medical Collage. I wish to do my internship in another collage in Kerala itself. Can I do that? Where should I apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?