3rd August 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Can a CET 74 marks holder get admission in B.Sc Nursing course in a government college? List of top colleges in Punjab?

I have got 74 marks in CET conducted for B.Sc Nursing course. Can I get admission in B.Sc Nursing course in a government college? List of top colleges in Punjab?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in MH-CET to secure BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college?
  2. Procedure to get BTech Civil admission in Government Engineering College, Aurangabad for Diploma holder with 78.48% marks? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  4. Can I get a seat in Government BAMS college with 135 marks in MHT CET Exam? List of government colleges that offer admission with less fee structure?
  5. How to do post BSc Nursing in government college?
  6. List of colleges to get admission for BAMS course after completing MHT CET?
  7. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  8. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply Bsc nursing under government colleges
  10. List of government colleges and their last date for admission form for B.Sc Nursing in Dehradun and Haldwani?
  11. When Government BSC nursing admission in Maharashtra list will be displayed?
  12. List of government colleges to get admission in B.Sc Nursing after 12th with Biology? Entrance exam for it?
  13. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government colleges in Tamilnadu and Private colleges in Tamilnadu
  14. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  15. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges?
  16. List of government colleges in Madurai which offers B.Sc(Nursing) for diploma holder married woman?
  17. Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of West Bengal with 55% in 12th Science?
  18. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?