15th January 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a class 10th pass student apply for CPT exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th and now I want to apply for CPT exam so I want to know can a class 10th pass student apply for CPT exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 01:20 PM
Sweet6
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can a class 10th pass student apply for CPT exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

You can apply only for the CPT exam after completing 12th.
CPT is the entrance exam for CA.

Eligibility Criteria

12th passed from a recognized board.You will have to achieve minimum 50% marks.If you have a bachelor's degree in commerce stream then you should take exemption from CPT.

CPT exam is held twice a year in the month of June & Dec.
After clearing the CPT exam you are required to clear the IPCC exam & complete 3 years of Articleship training & clear CA final exams.
16th May 2017, 12:53 AM
mariate24

Smile Re: Can a class 10th pass student apply for CPT exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th and now I want to apply for CPT exam so I want to know can a class 10th pass student apply for CPT exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
Hello friend

Firstly you cannot write CPT with 10th qualification. You must complete 12th standard.

In between if you require you can go for coaching classes.

But in case of registration 12th certificate is not necessary. With 10th certificate you can apply for CPT.

Forms are available at all ICAI chapters.

Perform well
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?