12th January 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can a commerce student do bachelors in fashion designing?

can commerce student do bachelors in fashion designing?

19th April 2014, 07:26 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a commerce student do bachelors in fashion designing?

You are eligible and can try your luck with NIFT. For seeking admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), you need to write the entrance examination. As far as maths is concerned, knowledge about class 10 level maths for NIFT exam and curriculum is fine. For B. Des (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication) program, aspirant should have successfully passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum of five subjects from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination. For candidates from London/ Cambridge and Sri Lanka. applicants should have passed General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination at the Advanced (A) level. The maximum age of the candidate is restricted to 23 years as on 1st November of the year of admission.
25th May 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I am student of commerce and I am giving my B.com courses, and I am interested in fashion designing, but I dont know art,so can I do the fashion designing course?
14th April 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th class and doing commerce with maths. I want to do fashion designing. Can I do it without taking arts??
15th June 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Hey..!! My aim is becoming to a fashion designer like manish malhotra sir from my childhood.. So can u plzz suggest me few tips related to this issue..?? And tell me too which subject can i choose in 11th science or commerce... in my school there is only 2 streams... so what can i choose..???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?