13th February 2017, 02:36 AM
rajj2222

Can a Diploma in Electrical and Electronics holder, serving in Infantry battalion of Army since 6 years eligible for Re-Muster in MES? Salary of it?

Hello sir, I am Diploma in Electrical and Electronics holder and serving in Infantry battalion of Army since 6 years. Am I eligible for re-muster in mes? Salary of it? Send me detail on- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available for Ex Serviceman in Uttar Pradesh?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  3. Government jobs after serving for 34 years in Army?
  4. Can I apply for ACC, having diploma in electronics and communication engineering and age of 21 years?
  5. Can I apply in Indian Army being a Diploma Electrical holder?
  6. Navy and Indian Army after diploma holder in Electronics?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  8. Highest salary after diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  9. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force(Especially MES) after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Information about MES?
  11. Can diploma holders appear for UPSC examination?
  12. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  13. How many posts are available in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  14. How can i join Air Force or Army (MES) after diploma in Civil?
  15. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for ACC? -- [New]
  17. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?