14th November 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?

can forgien nurses study in india, what is the fees structure for advanced and post basic nursing course ? I need fees structure and procedure to admite the forgien nurse and ECHO and x-ray rechnician in india. This is my email I.d- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses to study MBBS in India for foreign students? -- [New]
  2. SRRC for B.Com honors being a Nepali? Minimum percentage required for students under foreign quota? Fee structure of SRCC for B.Com honors?
  3. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
  4. School fees for foreign medical students in india
  5. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  6. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  7. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  8. Admission details for bachelor degree of medicine for foreign students? Fee incurred during study of MBBS in India?
  9. Is it good to do M.Tech CS branch from India or Abroad? Common fee structure for M.Tech in Foreign and India?
  10. Benefits of pursuing B.Sc(Nursing) in Jamia Hamdard?
  11. M.Phill program for Nurses in Foreign countries?
  12. Is there any scholarship available to do B.Tech in abroad?
  13. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  14. List of foreign universities which offer M.Sc and Research program?
  15. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?
  16. How can I study in abroad after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get Information about M.Sc(Marine geology)? List of institutions provide this course in India? What's the fee schedule for foreign students from Africa?
  18. Criteria for admission for study of CA course for foreign student? Fee structure of CA course?
8th January 2019, 09:43 PM
Dedibyajoti

Post Re: Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?

Yes you can. The eligibility is that you should have Physics, Biology, Chemistry subjects in your 10+2 (high School). Colleges who take student from any stream are not worth it. Some colleges ( government ones) requires you to crack entrance exam ( JENPAUH in West Bengal). If you need more info hit me up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?