24th September 2011, 09:51 AM
Tamanna chaudhry

Can girls get well paid job in ceramic industries? List of ceramic industries for the same?

Can girlz get jobs in ceramic industries with a good package...and if yes which are those industries and companies
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of ceramic engineering form RPET? Can I apply for Civil Services Exam after the B.E.?
  2. What is the placement record of metallurgical engineering in Jadavpur university?
  3. How can I study Ceramic Diploma course having 4 years of experience being a B.Sc graduate?
  4. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  5. Job scope and salaries in private sector after Ceramic Engineering? Is it necessary to do MBA after Ceramic Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)? -- [New]
  7. What should I do after passing BSc?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  9. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  10. Cost of doing Internship in Jaipur Ceramic Pvt Ltd. for B.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) student?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Ceramic Engineering on 12th basis for 32 years old candidate?
  12. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  13. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication passed students? Which industries hire EC engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What can I do after BSc Biotech?
  15. What is HAL syllabus for technical(Mechanical Engineering)
  16. What are the prospects of government jobs after completing diploma in ceramic technology?
  17. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  18. Qualifications required to get job in Ferrari Automobile Industries?
7th August 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can girls get well paid job in ceramic industries? List of ceramic industries for the same?

I hv one question.cn u please give me idea what to do after completing b.e in cement and ceramics technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?