7th May 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can girls join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I want to join air force

can girls join the indian airforce? I had passed 10 2 with pcm. I want to join the airforce what i do please help me to know about this.

8th May 2012, 05:33 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can girls join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I want to join air force

Girls candidate can get into Indian Air Force but your present qualification is noy
sufficient for that.

You can apply for a career on Indian Air Force after Graduation or after Post Graduation.
Also you can apply for Indian Air Force after doing B.Tech.

For B.Tech. degree holders there are two kind of entry scheme.
One is University Entry Scheme and the other is Direct Entry Scheme.
For UES one can apply during pre final year of B.Tech. and for DEC one can apply
during final year of B.Tech. or after passing B.Tech.

As you have already done 10+2 PCM so you can apply for
Flying Branch (Pilot-SSC) after completion of graduation with 60% marks in aggregate.

http://careerairforce.nic.in/
8th May 2012, 07:32 PM
sharmayogesh3047

Thumbs up Re: Can girls join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I want to join air force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can girls join the indian airforce? I had passed 10 2 with pcm. I want to join the airforce what i do please help me to know about this.
DEAR CANDIDATE,

SORRY, girl can not apply for indian air force after 12th the girl candidate can apply after graduation. after graduation for can apply for AFCAT to join indian air force.

> AFCAT (Air Force Common Admissions Test):-
> The minimum qualification required for the AFCAT is graduation.
>Your age limit should be 19 to 24 years. You should be the citizen of india.
>candidate should be physically and mentally fit.

After AFCAT exam you can join any of three branches are below.

Flying branch.
Technical branch.
Ground duty branch.

GROUND DUTY BRANCH:-
There are three branches under ground duty branch.
a) Administration branch
b) Logistics branch
c) Accounts branch

GOOD LUCK,
12th June 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can girls join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I want to join air force

why only boys can apply for air force after doing plus two?
12th June 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

can't we go through CDS?
1st July 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

which caurce i should after 12th for joining airfirce
1st July 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

hi i am sanchana , what are the steps to join airforce career after gratuation for a girl?
8th July 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am complete bsc.ag can i join airforce.which post applicable for me?
8th July 2012, 10:00 PM
gokuls1

yesss, girls can join IAF aftr graduation.. jus apply for entrance exam i.e AFCAT n crack the exam n interview n njoy defence life... Best Luck...!!!
9th July 2012, 03:14 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Indian Air force after passing 12th with P.C.M.

friend if you want to join N.D.A the you can join after passing graduation with Physics and Maths.

For this you have to qualify the Combine Defence services Exam.
C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

The age limit for Indian Ar force is 19-23 year.

There are three stage of sellection:-
> Written exam
> Interview
> Medical Exam..

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
23rd August 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm doing b.tech nd how i apply for air force nd which job is eligible for me , i hardly whant to join air force, its my dream to be a member of air force.
29th September 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I M PREETY GUPTA FROM RANCHI. I WANNA SAY THAT I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12TH WITH 92% AND I HAVE ALSO WON A NUMBER OF GOLD MEDALS IN SCHOOL NATIONAL GAMES LIKE IN CBSE NATIONAL, MHRAT NATIONAL AND ABOUT 70 MEDALS IN SEVERAL OTHER TOURNAMENTS,IN ATHELETICS,AND I M ALSO CHAMPION OF MY DISTRICT, AND ALSO GOT SEVERAL CHANCES TO PARTICIPATE IN STATE GAMES, SO CAN I JOIN INDIAN AIRFORCE????
13th November 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

how to join indian air force in flying branch?i am pursuing b.tech in I.T. and i am in prefinal year.
15th November 2012, 11:18 PM
SHIV .

Hey friend

SORRY !!!!!!!!!!

girl can not apply for indian air force after 12th the girl candidate can apply after graduation.
if you want to join N.D.A the you can join after passing graduation with Physics and Maths.

For this you have to qualify the Combine Defence services Exam.
C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.The age limit for Indian Ar force is 19-23 year.

There are three stage of sellection:-

Written exam, Interview, Medical Exam..
2nd December 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Can girls join nda collages after passing 10 2
3rd December 2012, 12:25 AM
denwer1

Smile Re: Can girls join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I want to join air force

Quote:
Sir,
Can girls join nda collages after passing 10 2
National Defence Academy (NDA) is a men's college, so girls are not eligible for this college. But there are various other methods through which girls can join defence services. For that they have to complete their graduation first and either apply separately to the respective services in answer to the advertisements or appear for the Combined Defence Service Examination. for details please visit:-
[COLOR="Blue"][/COLOhttp://upsc.gov.in
http://careerairforce.nic.in
http://nausenabharti.nic.inR]
1st January 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir iam prifinal b.e mechanical branch student please tell what are the step to join indian airforce
13th January 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in class 12 i want to make career in indian air force what can i do for this job?
25th January 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am intermediate student with 80% & i want to make career in indian air force what can i do for this job? & plese tell me height limit for girls
2nd February 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

After engineering what type of jobs girls can do in indian air force?
2nd February 2013, 06:37 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that after passing 12th with P.C.M you are not eligible for Indian Air Force.
Girl are not eligible for Indian Defence Services after passing 12th.

If you want to join Indian Air force then you have to pass graduation with physics and maths.

After passing graduation you have to qualify the O.T.A exam.

O.T.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year in along with C.D.S exam.

ELIGIBILITY FOR O.T.A:-
> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized University.
> Age limit for O.T.A is 19-25 year.
> You should be medically fit.

In O.T.A exam there are three stage Of selection:-
> WRITTEN EXAM
> INTERVIEW
> MEDICAL EXAM

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
2nd February 2013, 08:32 PM
Sikdu

you can apply for air force after graduation through any one of these schemes
UES-University entry scheme.(in this you can apply in final year of graduation)
DES-Direct entry scheme(in this you can apply in final year or after graduation)
16th February 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

sir,
can girls join as a fight controller in IAF after Bsc in maths?
22nd February 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I wanna join air force , i want to know that i should do graduation in which line,
Btech in mechenical or what?
25th February 2013, 06:18 PM
dyco

Dear, women with graduate, engineering and post graduate degree can join Air Force as an Officer in any of the following branches-
Flying Branch
Technical Branch
Ground Branch

As you have mentioned you have completed 12th, ergo in order to join Air Force you need to complete graduation.
19th July 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a girl passed 10 2 with49%in bio/phy/chem. After graduation can i eligible to join
in indian airforce in flying branch.
14th January 2014, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do graduation in physics and maths only ...can't we choose other subjects.
24th February 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the necessary qualifications for a girl to join air force?what if I am in 2nd year engineering. Which exam should I write.......give me some details......
8th March 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=dyco;3200249]Dear, women with graduate, engineering and post graduate degree can join Air Force as an Officer in any of the following branches-
Flying Branch
Technical Branch
Ground Branch

I WANT TECHINICAL BRANCH I HAD COMPLETED MY BTECH BUT BACKLOG IN ONE SUBJECT
BUT STILL HAVIN G OF 72% NOW AFTER PASSING I MAY GET 71.35% I NEED AIRFORCE WHICH I WILL TO DO IN MY LIFE AS AIMING
3rd June 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Hii ... respected sir / madam....
I m Ankita Swami stdng in 12th now.
How can i join IAF ??? Wt d qualification is required for iaf ????? Plz suggezt me plz .

Yours faithfully .. plz rpl me .
3rd October 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir / madam,
I am still studying in 8th . i would like to join the IAF after graduation.
Since i've a slight hearing problem ,
do you think i might be eligible to join.....?
14th November 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

II am a biology student not taken maths can I still appear for NDA exam for joining IAF?
16th January 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done 12 frm commerce stream i want job its relly important for me
22nd March 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 52 Percent in 12 , next year i gave improvement to get more percentate , and got 96 percentage next year i want to join airforce please reply can i join airforce.
11th June 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

why is it is necessary for girls to complete graduation for joining airforce while boys can join IAF after completing 12th by NDA....
isn't this is partiallity ....???
12th March 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Am archana ,i completed 10 2 class,Now am studying b.tech 1st year in aerospace engineering ,if any chances are their to join an indian airforce now ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?