10th July 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I admission in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Can we get Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges would be best for Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get any education loan?

14th July 2019, 05:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I admission in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

You are not eligible to change the stream in the B.Tech course after admission through lateral entry.

Candidates passed diploma course are eligible to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year through lateral entry without change in the stream.

So, you are not eligible to get admission aeronautical engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?