26th February 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for 12th exam under BBSE board even if I don't fail in first attempt?

If I got 1st division in 12th BBSE but, I'm not satisfied by my percentage which I scored as I can score good percentage but due to some personal problems I couldn't. So, can I appear for the 12th exam again next year?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What I need to do to pass two subjects of plus two in Kerala after gap of 8 years?
  3. Whether I be disqualified in 12th Board exam if failing to qualify in Physics?
  4. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board?
  5. Will I be considered, fail or compartment if fail in Physics paper of 12th PCB?
  6. Can I make 2nd attempt for FYB.Com from Kalinga University after failing in 12th standard?
  7. Will I be eligible for IIT after scoring more than 75% marks in the second attempt on 12th board exam?
  8. Will I be declare fail if disqualify in Biology of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  9. Is it considered fail in ICSE Board if fail in History? -- [New]
  10. If I fail in chemistry paper of 10+2 of PSEB, do I have to take 12th again or just that one subject?
  11. Will I be eligible for B.Tech if I fail in one science subject but pass the overall 12th board exam?
  12. When NIOS 12th Board exam will be held if applied now? When the result will be declared?
  13. Chances of admission in 12th and other states?
  14. Any short duration courses available for me while appearing for ATKT board exam?
  15. Eligibility to appear for IIT JEE aftre getting failed in 12th class?
  16. Chances to appear in 12th exam from Jharkhand board for 12th failed student in same year?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) if qualify in 12th CBSE but fail in JEE Mains?
  18. Does Rajasthan board provide grave? I have given 12th exam in Chemistry from Rajasthan board
28th February 2018, 07:04 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for 12th exam under BBSE board even if I don't fail in first attempt?

You can definitely reappear for board examination again. There are two options available for you.

1. You can apply for improvement examination of all subjects.

2. You can appear for regular board examination.

Through either of options, you can increase your overall percentage of mark in senior secondary board examination.
28th February 2018, 09:47 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for 12th exam under BBSE board even if I don't fail in first attempt?

In order to increase percentage of marks in board examination of 12th, you can apply for improvement examination.

You can visit your school from which you have appeared for board exam and fill up improvement exam form for all subjects or some selected subjects in which you think can score more than obtained marks.
28th February 2018, 11:18 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for 12th standard examinations under BSEB board again even if you didn't fail in first attempt. To improve your 12th standard examinations score, you can apply for Improvement examinations conducted by the BSEB Board. Improvement examinations are conducted for the candidates who have passed in regular examinations and try to improve their score. So, by appearing in Improvement examinations, you can improve your 12th standard board examinations score.
28th February 2018, 12:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not, you can apply for board examination again if you are not satisfied with percentage of marks which you have secured this time. You can apply apply for regular examination next year of all subjects.

You can fill the examination form of 12th exam with same registration number. Visit your school for more details regarding this.
28th February 2018, 01:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes there are procedures to appear in improvement examination.
That is why you are eligible to appear in examination next year again to score good percentage.
28th February 2018, 03:18 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can do that.

It is called the Grade Improvement Exam.

You can go to your school and apply for the same through the same school and appear in the test.

Even if you cannot score better marks, the old mark sheet will be considered. So, there is no lose, the higher marks will be considered as final.
28th February 2018, 03:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for the 12th exam next year.

You need to fill the application form in the school and submit it. You can attend the exam next year by preparing hard this year. If you attend the exam next year there will be a gap of one year between 11th & 12th class.
Prepare well, attend the exam and score good marks.

For more details visit the official website of CBSE.
28th February 2018, 03:31 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for improvement examination in 12th standard next year if you are not satisfied by your current score. This facility is provided in every board whether it is Central board or State board.

But also keep this in mind that you can not change your subjects in improvement examination.
28th February 2018, 06:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

There is no limit on number of attempts in case of board examination.

You can apply for improvement examination of your board to score more points in all subjects of board.

The improvement exam is conducted with regular examination.
15th March 2018, 01:00 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Yes, you can appear for 12th board examinations again if you are not satisfied, for this you can apply for Improvement examinations ,

Those candidates who have passed in regular examinations and try to improve their score can apply for this exam . but you can not change your subjects in improvement examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?