9th January 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CPT exam this year after doing B.Com from Nagpur University?

I have done my B.Com in 1988 from Nagpur University.
Can I appear for CPT Exam

11th January 2012, 01:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for CPT exam this year after doing B.Com from Nagpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my B.Com in 1988 from Nagpur University.
Can I appear for CPT Exam
To Pursue the Chartered Accountancy course, there is no age limit. Candidates who have qualified +2 level of exam or graduation are eligible, no matter in which year they qualified the examinations.
In order to pursue the the course, you will have to clear Common Proficiency Test- a compulsory test for individuals willing to pursue the course.
The institute offers the course through correspondence and hence, you may pursue the course from any part of the country.
The ICAI has its regional offices throughout the country and you may approach at the nearest one for admission.
For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?