20th December 2011, 10:18 PM
firdaushiv

Can I appear for EAMCET pre medical test after studying in ICSE school in Kolkata?

my daughter is studying in an ISCE school in kolkata. can she appear for EAMCET pre-medical test?

6th March 2012, 09:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for EAMCET pre medical test after studying in ICSE school in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firdaushiv View Post
my daughter is studying in an ISCE school in kolkata. can she appear for EAMCET pre-medical test?

To appear for the Engineering, Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Test [EAMCET], candidate must have passed or appeared in the +2 level of exam with Physics, Biology, Chemistry including practicals from a recognized board. Beside this one must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have exceeded 22 years [25 years for Sc/St/OBC]. Candidates must have resided in the State for 10 yrs excluding periods of study outside the State or candidates whose parents have resided in the State for 10 yrs or Candidates either of whose parents of those in State and Central, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Bodies, Universities employment within the State at the time of application.
30th March 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for EAMCET pre medical test after studying in ICSE school in Kolkata?

Iam studying 2 and i got 958 in intermediate and i hope that get 120 in eamcet is it tough
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?