18th July 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in English Improvement exam if completed 12th Punjab Board around 3 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done my 12th from Punjab Board around 3 years ago. But my marks in English is very low. So, I want to give Improvement exam of English. I just want to know that can I eligible to appear for Improvement exam now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in Improvement exams if appeared in 12th PSEB Board around 3 years ago?
  2. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  3. Can I give Improvement exams of Mathematics and Economics if completed 12th around 7 years ago?
  4. Chances to appear in ISC Improvement exam of Mathematics if appeared around 5 years ago?
  5. Possibility to appear in improvement exams for a candidate who has appeared in 10th ICSE around 3 years ago?
  6. Possibility to reappear in Board exam if completed 12th ISC about 2 years ago?
  7. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  8. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  9. Information about punjab board +2 improvement exam -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Could it possible to pursue BFA course in dance and music? I am 28 year old and I had done BA from Patiyala university 5 years ago
  11. Am I eligible for improvement exam after 19 years ago completing the graduation?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed 12th with 59% around 10 years ago and working in Abroad?
  13. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  14. Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 10 years ago?
  15. Procedure of 12th improvement exam in UP Board?
  16. When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?
  17. Can I study PCB in RBSE Board if completed 12th PCM around 5 years ago?
  18. What should I mention in school column of JEE Main form if failed in West Bengal Board and appearing in 12th improvement from NIOS Board?
19th July 2018, 06:02 PM
somany3116

Default Re: Can I appear in English Improvement exam if completed 12th Punjab Board around 3 years ago?

No, you are not eligible for this exam now , as of improvement exam can only be given in the next consecutive year .
Suppose you have given exam in 2015 and you gave improvement exam in 2016 then you are eligible.
But if you appear in 2017 or 2018 for improvement exam you are not eligible.
20th July 2018, 12:21 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in English Improvement exam if completed 12th Punjab Board around 3 years ago?

No, you are not eligible to appear for English improvement exam after 3 years.

Improvement exam is conducted for the candidates who have scored less marks in their board exam and wanted to improve their can attend improvement exam.
In Punjab state board the candidate can attend the improvement exam in consecutive years i.e., the candidates who have completed their 12th class education in 2016 or 2017 can attend the exam in 2018 but the candidates who have appeared before 2016 are not eligible for attending the improvement exam in 2018.

Since you have completed your 12th class education 3 years ago you cannot attend the improvement exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?