5th September 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in GATE with ECE if studying Electronics and Telecommunication?

Hello friends, I am an Electronics and Telecommunication student and my subjects are all same as the ECE students, we all study in the same class and same subjects but I am confused if I can give GATE with ECE or not, can somebody please answer in detail and let me know all that i need to know according to you, thank you in advance.

9th September 2020, 07:57 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I appear in GATE with ECE if studying Electronics and Telecommunication?

-Yes,you can appear for GATE exam
GATE 2021 Exam Pattern of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Exam Mode: Online mode
Duration: 3 hours
Types of questions: MCQs and NAT
Sections: 3 sections – General Aptitude, Mathematics and Subject-based
Total questions: 65 questions
Total marks: 100 marks
Negative Marking: For MCQs only
9th September 2020, 11:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in GATE with ECE if studying Electronics and Telecommunication?

Yes, you can definitely apply for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) in ECE subject being a student of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering degree course as both of these branches are equivalent to each other.

For complete details and updates regarding GATE 2021,you can refer to the link http://gate.iitd.ac.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?