28th February 2019, 09:11 AM
Varunraut18

Can I appear in Improvement exam if doesn't secure good marks in RBSE 12th Science?

Hi Sir, I don't think that I will score good marks in the Board exam of 12th standard which I am doing with RBSE Board. I am a Science student and I would like to know that if I doesn't secure good marks then I will be eligible to appear in the improvement exam?

7th March 2019, 09:16 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Improvement exam if doesn't secure good marks in RBSE 12th Science?

Yes, you can appear in Improvement exam if you don’t secure good marks in RBSE 12th standard Science stream. Improvement examinations are conducted for candidates who have qualified regular examinations and not satisfied with the examination scores. You can apply for Improvement examinations by contacting your school examinations branch, you need to fill the application form, pay the application fee to complete the application process. You can collect the hall ticket before one week of commencement of improvement examinations and you can score more marks by appearing in improvement examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?