3rd September 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for improvement examination for BA 1st year under Delhi University's curriculum?

Hello Sir, I am student of BA Political Science under Delhi University's curriculum. My score in 1st year final university examination was not good. So, can I appear for improvement examination?

14th June 2023, 09:03 AM
eduking

Default Re: Can I appear for improvement examination for BA 1st year under Delhi University's curriculum?

Yes, you can apply for improvement exams if you are not satisfied with your score. You can ask for the application form for such exams from the college authority. They will provide you with a form which is usually provided to the backlog students and you have to apply on the same form by selecting the improvement option.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the exam because once you apply for an improvement exam, it becomes necessary to utilize it properly. It can affect your present year exams too. Hence, take decisions carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?