26th October 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MHT CET and AIEEE Exams being a candidate having completed 10th and 12th from CBSE School in Saudi Arabia?

Can i appear for MHT CET and AIEEE exams if i complete my 10th or 12th from a CBSE School in Saudi Arabia.

Related Questions:
  1. Candidate who have done 12th from International Indian School Saudi Arabia can appear in PMT?
  2. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  3. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia? -- [New]
  4. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  5. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  6. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  7. Eligibility to appear in NEET/PMT for 12th CBSE student of International Indian School, Saudi Arabia?
  8. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  9. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  10. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  11. Am I eligible to write CET exam for engineering? I am an NRI from Saudi Arabia
  12. Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?
  13. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  14. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  15. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  17. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  18. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
26th October 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for MHT CET and AIEEE Exams being a candidate having completed 10th and 12th from CBSE School in Saudi Arabia?

You can only appear for AIEEE.
for giving MHT-CET you need to be a 12th student in Maharashtra....and in later stage to get admission in a college you will require Maharashtra state domicile if you give MHT-CET.
26th October 2011, 09:38 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: Can I appear for MHT CET and AIEEE Exams being a candidate having completed 10th and 12th from CBSE School in Saudi Arabia?

You are eligible to appear for AIEEE only.
For appearing in MHT-CET you need to be a 12th student From Maharashtra only.And if you some how give the exam you will have produce Domicile certificate at the time of admission.Which for you is impossible and Illegal.
29th November 2011, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 7th std in Kuwait. She was born in Tanjore as her native place and also studied till 3rd std in Tanjore.She wants to take MBBS as her course in future. So, when she has to leave from Kuwait and how long should she study in tamilnadu?

with regards,
Akila.
29th November 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 7th std in Kuwait. She was born in tanjore and studied there till 3rd std. she would like to take MBBS as her future course. So, when she has to leave from Kuwait and how long should she study in tamilnadu to get government seat in MBBS?

with regards,
Akila.
27th December 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

whether i can appear for mht-cet again from any other district because i am doing engg. in kolhapur which from my native place where i appeared last time for mht-cet. if yes then how?
15th March 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i am private candidate of class 12th can I appear exam for IIT JEE AIEE
16th June 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

can i give again MH-CET AND AIEEE exam if get less marks in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?