23rd August 2019, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for only one paper of HSC for improvement?

I had failed in Physics and Mathematics in HSC, March exam session and I gave the July supplementary exams again and now I got 35 in Physics and 31 in Mathematics. So, basically I lost my entire year by just 4 marks. Now, can I just give Mathematics next year in March or do I have to prepare for all the subjects?

30th August 2019, 11:51 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for only one paper of HSC for improvement?

You can just appear in one paper of your HSC Supplementary/ Improvement examinations. There is no need to appear in all subjects of your HSC. You can appear in supplementary examinations of that one paper and get qualified. After completion of your HSC, you can apply for admission to pursue your higher studies.
31st August 2019, 07:11 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Since, you are failed in Mathematics subject in Compartment exam, so you will have both the options available in March next year.

You can either appear for all the subjects as a Private candidate or appear for only Mathematics subject in Compartment exam.

However, it would be better for you if you apply for all the subjects in 12th standard. So, as you pass all the subjects in March next year. Then, you will get one single final marksheet containing scores of all the subjects.

But, if you appear for only one subject i.e. Mathematics, then you will get 1 separate marksheet of Mathematics only. Also, it would create issue while applying your marksheet at different places because it will be 2 marksheets.
18th June 2022, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I have given my 12 with pcb but now I am giving maths as isolated subject so will I get two marksheets ??? Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?