13th September 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for SSC exam?

I have fartur in my rgt leg so can I apper 4 ssc xam

30th August 2015, 09:19 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i appear for SSC exam?

SSC conducts exam for the recruitment under various categories at graduate level (SSC CGL), at higher secondary level (SSC CHSL) and secondary level (SSC MTS)..

As you said that you have got a fracture in the right leg.. So if you are able to reach at the examination centre then you can take the examination.. Nobody will stop you in giving the examination at the examination centre...

**So if you are decided to take the examination then prepare the exam very well...
31st August 2015, 01:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have fartur in my rgt leg so can I apper 4 ssc xam
Yes, you are eligible for SSC exam.

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
31st August 2015, 05:28 PM
JSD.

SSC conduct so many examination. It conducts the examination after + 2 as well as after the graduation degree. Your qyery here is that you are having a fracture and you wish to appear in the exam.

Definitely you can appear in the exam.You must having the medical of your fracture. So you can show it to exam centre's HOD.You have to write the exam by your hand nobody will stop you for this. But it is suggested that you must inform the examiner before one day of the exam so that on the day of exam you may not face any problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?