31st December 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for SSC exam being in 2nd of graduation degree course?

Hi, I'm a female candidate and my age is 18 years. Currently, I'm in my 2nd year of graduation. While still being in 2nd year am I eligible to apply for SSC examination? If yes, then please let me know when shall I apply for the exam?

4th January 2019, 09:30 AM
Meg24

Default Re: Can I appear for SSC exam being in 2nd of graduation degree course?

Hello,
SSC- staff selection committee conducts exam annually for different pots and for different educational background.
Ssc conducts CGL - combines graduation level exam and candidates who have completed their graduation can only apply for the same .
Also SSC conducts CHSL - combined higher secondary level examination for 12th pass candidates.
As you have not completed your graduation,you are not eligible for the CGL ,BT you can definitely appear for the CHSL examination.
Good luck
6th January 2019, 01:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to appear for those examination for which the minimum required educational qualification is bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline while pursuing in 2nd year of bachelor degree.

But, you can appear for SSC CHSLE examination for which the required minimum educational qualification is 12th and minimum age limit is 18 years.

For more information visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
25th March 2019, 12:56 PM
Quikri

As mentioned,you are still an undergraduate student.
Being an undergraduate student ,you are ineligible for the CGL exam conducted by SSC.

The only exam which you are eligible to apply for the ssc examination is the CHSL exam which is a 12 th standard exam.
The only eligibility there is 10+2.
It is a group B service but with good promotions and pay scale.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?