11th July 2012, 09:20 AM
jazzib

Can I appear for TET after doing B.A and M.A from MDU with 56% and 52% respectively?

hi,

I have done ba(pass) and ma(eng) from mdu with 56 and 52 % respectively. Can i appear for tet exam or any other teacher exam.

With regards,
Jazzi

30th July 2012, 04:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for TET after doing B.A and M.A from MDU with 56% and 52% respectively?

You cannot apply for TET exam with these qualifications. Graduation along with a B.Ed is necessary to apply for this exam. You will have to score 50% marks in B.Ed in order to apply for this exam. After acquiring this qualification, you can attend TET exam and apply for teaching posts in government schools. You can get details on this exam from the official site.
30th July 2012, 07:27 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear for TET after doing B.A and M.A from MDU with 56% and 52% respectively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzib View Post
hi,

I have done ba(pass) and ma(eng) from mdu with 56 and 52 % respectively. Can i appear for tet exam or any other teacher exam.

With regards,
Jazzi
HI friend

Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test :

Now you are waiting for notification related to tamil nadu teacher eligibility test,you don't worry the govt of tamil nadu teachers recruitment board is announced the notification TNTET 2012.

The TRB is inviting the applications for tamil nadu teacher eligibility test 2012 for teacher post in primary schools and higher schools . So,for this post you need to submitted the online application on or before 04th April 2012.

Requirements :

Educational Qualification:

Teachers for I to V Classes:

For this post you must completed the 10+2 course from any recognized board with diploma in teacher education from any recognized teacher training institute.

Teachers for VI to VIII Classes:

For this post you must completed the any one following subject in graduate,subjects include;.. Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, History and Geography from any recognized university.

Selection Process :

For this post the selection process is based on the written test only and it consists of objective type question and for written test questions form;..

For Class I To V:
  • Child Development and Pedagogy: 30 Marks
  • Language I (Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu): 30 Marks
  • Language II (English): 30 Marks
  • Mathematics: 30 Marks
  • Environmental Studies: 30 Marks.
For Class VI to VIII:
  • Child Development and Pedagogy: 30 Marks
  • Language I (Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu): 30 Marks
  • Language II (English) Compulsory: 30 Marks
  • Mathematics and Science: 60 Marks
Application Fee and Apply Processor :

If you are eligible,then you can apply through online or offline and you can download application from by paying the application fee 50 and examination fee 500 at any bank. Here 250 rupees for SC/ST candidates.

For more details : CLICK HERE

For Question Papers : CLICK HERE

http://trb.tn.nic.in

all the best;..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?