19th December 2020, 01:50 AM
Saswati Shil

Can I appear in the UGC NET through distance Post Graduation? NBU or NSOU, which is better for marks and certificate value?

Hi friends, can I appear for the UGC NET if I pursue my Post Graduation in distance mode like from NSOU? I also want to know that NBU or NSOU, which one is better for marks and certificate value? Please let me know immediately.

31st December 2020, 03:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in the UGC NET through distance Post Graduation? NBU or NSOU, which is better for marks and certificate value?

First thing I would like to let you know that you can appear in UGC NET even if you complete your Post graduation degree course in distance mode provided you secure minimum marks in aggregate required in qualifying degree for appearing in the same examination which is 55% (or 50% in case of SC/ST or PH category candidates).

Further, no university is better than the other in value when one considers it for the eligibility for appearing the same examination as long as the university is recognized for offering degree courses in distance mode.

For more details and updates regarding the UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?