18th September 2011, 08:28 PM
Janaik Protim Konch

Can I appear for UPSC exam under Railway Recruitment Board? When is the entrance exam held?

I completed B.Sc degree with zoology as major subject & now I am doing M.Sc in bioinformatics 3rd sem so can I appear in upsc exam under railway requitmen board and when exam will be held?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of announcement of results of Pharmacist Grade III for railway recruitment board Mumbai?
  2. Railway Recruitment Board ASM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. What is the syllabus for Railway Recruitment Board Preliminary exam?
  4. When are the results of Pharmacist Grade III going to be declared for Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai?
  5. When are the results of Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai?
  6. When are the Railway Recruitment Board results for staff nurse?
  7. When will Railway recruitment group D exam be held?
  8. When are the results of nurses exam for Railway Recruitment Board in Mumbai?
  9. Model question papers for Railway Recruitment board with answers?
  10. Information about Railway recruitment board exam results?
  11. When the application form of UPSC RRB recruitment exam will be published? Examination date of upcoming RRB exam?
  12. Examination date of Railway Recruitment Board Exam and the syllabus of RRB exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the examination date of Railway Recruitment Board exam and the syllabus of RRB exam?
  14. What is the date of announcement of results of Railway Recruitment board exam
  15. Syllabus and previous years exam papers of senior clerk in Railway Bharti Board Ajmer?
  16. Last 3 years question papers of pharmacist exam for ESIC hospital and railway recruitment board
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board? -- [New]
  18. When are the results of staff nurse entrance exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board Chennai?
10th October 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for UPSC exam under Railway Recruitment Board? When is the entrance exam held?

When will the next rrb exam
24th October 2011, 08:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for UPSC exam under Railway Recruitment Board? When is the entrance exam held?

You have not mentioned what are your educational qualifications. The minimum eligibility criterion for attending the RRB exam is a graduation in any discipline. You should be between 18- 30 years. There is relaxation in case of the reserved categories. The qualification and criteria’s for the RRB exam may vary as per the post you are applying to. The important dates regarding the RRB exam will be issued in the official website of railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?